In a very coveted Convention district, 15th arrondissement.
Ideal colleagues on business trips.
PRIVATE PARKING INCLUDED.
Nearest Metro line 12 station Convention 3min walk.
Near Parc des Expositions - Porte de Versailles, 8 min walk or metro station.
20min by metro from the Eiffel Tower.
The apartment has just undergone a complete renovation.
Large child's bed (umbrella) available on request.
Numerous shops and stores in the street (Monoprix, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants, gardens, cinema...).
The plan of the apartment is perfect with :
1- A DAY-ROOM: including an open kitchen with a bar and 3 stools, a table that can accommodate up to 6 people, a TV corner with 2 sofa beds (each can accommodate one person to sleep) and a large balcony in a dynamic and shopping street (Monoprix, Picard, Yves Rocher, Picard, Carrefour City, bakery, Nocibé, HSBC, KFC, Pharmacy ...)
2 - NIGHT SIDE: overlooking a green and quiet courtyard with:
- two bedrooms with a Queen Size bed (160 x 200), tastefully decorated
- a cosy room with 2 single beds (90 X 190)
- a large balcony crossing the 3 bedrooms
- a large bathroom with shower and toilet
- a small bathroom with shower
- an individual toilet
- a 3.5 m wide cupboard to store suitcases and belongings
The apartment is non-smoking, only the balcony on the living room side can be used for smoking.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°22 simple beds
Bedroom n°31 double bed
1 baby bed
Livingroom n°12 convertible sofas
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
Services charges included ?490€
Owner Sana A.
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?100€
One minute walk from:
- a bakery
- a large supermarket (Monoprix),
- Sushi shop,
- Picard (for frozen products),
- Micromania (for electronics),
- Yves Rocher (beauty and cosmetics),
- Women's shops (Camaieu, Caroll, Promod),
- Jardin Saint Lambert,
- Cognac Jay Hospital a few blocks away (less than 10 min walk)
- Porte de Versailles - Exhibition Centre less than 10 minutes walk away
- 3 minutes from the Convention metro station
- 3 minutes of the Gaumont Convention cinema
- 3 minutes from cafes, restaurants