MOBILITY LEASE ONLY (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprenticeship)
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished rental lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, particularly for professional or educational reasons.
This superb 70m2 flat is located a stone's throw from rue Montaigne on the first floor with a lift. Spacious flat, very functional, completely renovated and tastefully decorated, it is composed of :
- A living room with a sofa bed, a dining table
- An open kitchen (fridge, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc.).
- A first bedroom with a double bed (160*200)
- A second bedroom with a double bed (160*200)
- A bathroom with shower
- Separate toilets
- Air conditioning & heating
- Household linen and bedding provided
- TV & Broadband Internet (WiFi) included
- Electricity included
- Co-ownership charges included
- Concierge service 7 days a week
You will have access to the whole flat, so you will feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, e-mail or SMS.
Compulsory supporting documents :
- 1 identity document
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures and fittings will be made on your arrival and then on your departure.
A deposit may be required by the landlord on entry into the premises.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 19:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?100€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?5818€
Housecleaning price ?135€
The area is full of restaurants, renowned shops and numerous local shops (bakery, fish shop, restaurants, butcher's, dry cleaners, pharmacy, ...).
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily thanks to the numerous public transport possibilities:
-Metro: George V (Line 1)
- Metro: Franklin D. Roosevelt or Alma-Marceau (Line 1.9)
- Metro / RER : Charles-De-Gaulle Etoile : Line 1, 2 & 6 / RER A
- BUS (day and night)
- Vélib Station
- Several taxi companies are available: Taxis G7 (most popular) - call 36 07.