MOBILITY LEASE ONLY (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprentices).
It is a superb modern apartment, renovated, located on the first floor on the courtyard.
This apartment of 101m2 is composed of:
- A large living room with a sofa, dining table, TV
- An open and equipped kitchen (refrigerator, microwave, oven, induction cooker, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher, etc.. )
- A first spacious master bedroom with Queen Size bed (160x200) + TV + private bathroom + large dressing room
- A second spacious bedroom with double bed (160x200) + TV + Office + Large Dressing room
- A third spacious room with double bed (160x200) + TV
- A first bathroom with shower and WC adjacent to the first parental bedroom
- A second bathroom with bathtub and WC, located between the two other bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Numerous storage spaces
- Linen and bedding provided
- TV & Broadband Internet (WiFi) included
- Charges included
- Water and electricity included
A deposit may be required by the landlord upon arrival.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration1 month
Maximum duration10 months
Services charges included ?300€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?3600€
Housecleaning price ?150€
Very quiet and friendly, close to the Eiffel Tower, the Champs de Mars, the Seine, the village of Passy, the Invalides and the Trocadero.
- Numerous supermarkets and traditional shops within a radius of 200m: Poilâne bakery at 50m, cheese shop, butcher's shop, fish shop, delicatessen, supermarkets open every day and late at night.
- Numerous cafés, traditional restaurants and restaurants from all over the world.
- Traditional market on the boulevard de Grenelle, 100m away on Wednesday and Sunday mornings, excellent fresh products from all over France.
+ international press, dry cleaners, hairdressers, shoemakers, florists in the immediate vicinity
- Beaugrenelle shopping center at 7 mn walking distance: panoramic restaurants on the Seine, brand name stores, cafés, ready-to-wear, gifts etc.
- Very easy parking on the street itself
For sportsmen and women who enjoy running, yoga, tai chi, and outdoor exercise, the proximity of the Champs de Mars and the banks of the Seine offer a unique 24/7 training environment within Paris.
The metro, bus and RER lines allow you to visit all the most sought after places in Paris:
- Saint-Germain des Prés and Bon Marché direct in 10 mn by line 10,
- Arc de Triomphe and Champs Elysées direct in 8 mn by line 6,
- Versailles direct in 25 mn by the RER C,
- Opéra and department stores direct in 15 mn by line 8
- Orsay, Invalides, Louvre museum, Notre-Dame, Saint-Michel, Tuileries, Palais Royal, Natural History Museum, Quai Branly Museum directly accessible on foot or in 10 to 20 minutes by RER C
- Montmartre is 25 minutes away by metro
Detailed metro maps and itinerary calculation on the RATP website
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: Dupleix (line 6) located at 3 minutes on foot
- Subway : Motte-Piquet Grenelle (line 8 & 10) located at 6 minutes on foot
- Metro : Avenue Émile Zola (line 10), 7 minutes away on foot
- RER : Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel (RER C), 10 minutes away on foot
- Velib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 cabs (the most used) - call 36 07. BUS (day and night)
- BUS : Bus line 42 in the immediate vicinity + lines 87, 82, 69, Sightseeing line to Champs de Mars at 400m + line 80 to Motte-Piquet Grenelle