POSSIBLE MOBILITY LEASE (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprentices)
Superbly equipped, this house will make you feel at home throughout your stay. Recently refurbished, it has everything to please.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished rental lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, particularly those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, work-linked training or internships.
It is a very beautiful house of 80m2 on 2 floors. It is composed of :
- A pleasant living room with sofa, flat screen TV, electric fireplace
- An open kitchen equipped (fridge, induction hobs, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, etc.).
- A first bedroom with double sofa bed (140x200cm) on the ground floor overlooking the garden.
- An en-suite bathroom with shower and separate WC
- A second bedroom with a double bed (140*200) on the 1st floor; a desk
-A third bedroom with a double bed (140*200) on the 1st floor.
- A second bathroom with bathtub, WC and TV ! on the 1st floor
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer
- A garden with outdoor table
- Several storage spaces
- An office
- A small parking space
- TV and Broadband Internet (WiFi) included
- Water and electricity included
- Sheets and towels provided
- Charges included
- No agency fees
You will have access to the entire flat, so you will feel at home.
Compulsory supporting documents :
- 1 identity document
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures and fittings will be made on your arrival and then on your departure.
A deposit may be required by the landlord on entry into the premises.
A security deposit of 3500 € will be required before entering the premises for any rental outside the Mobility lease.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 19:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum durationUnlimitedDepositNone
Services charges included500€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?3500€
Housecleaning price ?150€
The area is safe, cosmopolitan and lively, with many restaurants and fast-food outlets, supermarkets and the Vache Noire shopping centre nearby.
The SIEC examination house in Laplace is a 15 minute walk away. The ESTP and the ENS/IUT of Cachan are a few bus stations away.
The Montrouge fort and the Vache Noire district are less than 10 minutes walk away.
The flat's location is ideal and will allow you to get around the capital easily via the many public transport options:
- RER B: Arcueil-Cachan (5 min on foot; 5 min from Paris, 15 min from Châtelet)
- RER B: La Place (10 min walk)
- RER B: Bagneux (10 min on foot)
RER B train with direct access to Orly airport in 30 minutes and 1 hour from Charles de Gaulle airport.
- Several bus stops nearby (day and night): Croix d'Arcueil (line 187), Croix d'Arcueil (line 197) and others.
- Vélib station (1 min walk)
- Autolib Station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.
The "Arcueil/Cachan" station of the RER line B is located 15 minutes walk from the house. Bus 187 from the town hall (mairie) also goes to the station. Cachan is 3 miles from the Place d'Italie in Paris. You can get to Paris by bike or car (traffic permitting) in 15 to 20 minutes. Buses to Paris leave from the town hall (mairie). The 187 goes to Porte d'Orléans and the 164 to Porte d'Italie. If you are flying to Paris, we recommend that you go via Orly. The airport is 15 minutes by taxi from the house. The RER B goes to Charles de Gaulle airport and it takes about 45/50 minutes.