Chambre Liège / Place de Clichy
This is a studio apartment on the 6th floor without lift of a beautiful, typically Parisian building. It is composed of:
- A living room with a sofa bed that can accommodate up to two people
- A kitchenette: fridge, kettle, coffee machine, induction cooker, washing machine
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- High speed internet (WiFi)
- A wardrobe
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole room, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
"To do so, we ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof of the reason for your stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Monthly rent excl. charges1170€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1270€
Housecleaning price ?110€
For shopping enthusiasts, you only have to walk down to the famous Boulevard Saint-Germain, the Bon Marché is only a 10 minute walk from the flat!
For a typical Parisian coffee, the Café de Flore and Les Deux Magots, two great Parisian shops, are 3 minutes away from the flat.
You also have the magnificent Place Dauphine, a little piece of paradise, less than 10 minutes away on foot.
You'll find yourself in the middle of some of the most charming streets in Paris, lined with quaint boutiques, pastry shops, bakeries, wine shops and cafes, making this area a true paradise for foodies, shoppers and coffee drinkers. What better way to discover the traditional intellectual and literary heart of Paris than by visiting one of the famous cafés of St-Germain-des-Prés?
One of the best pedestrian areas in Paris, you'll discover countless cafés, restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and antique shops, as well as some of the best small art museums in the city. In the 6th arrondissement you will find the impressive Musée de Cluny, housed in a fabulous Gothic mansion and dedicated to the arts of the Middle Ages.
Lively, artistic and central, the 6th arrondissement is an enchanting district that exudes the charms of everyday Parisian life.
Numerous public transport links are available near the property:
- Metro: Mabillon (line 10), located 1 minute walk away
- Metro: Saint-Germain des Prés (line 4), 2 minutes walk
- RER: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (RER B & C), 7 minutes walk
- BUS (Day and night)
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most used) - call 36 07.