Charming 2BDR - The Sorbonne
This is a refurbished 2 bedroom flat of 40² located on the 2nd floor without lift of a typical Parisian building. It is composed of:
- A pleasant living room with a sofa and a TV
- A dining area
- A fully equipped kitchen : 2 fridges with freezer space, kettle, coffee machine, induction cooker, TV ...
- A first bedroom with double bed 140x190 + desk + storage + TV
- A second bedroom with double bed 140x190 + desk + storage + TV
- A shower room with toilet
- TV and high speed internet (WiFi).
- Numerous storage spaces
- A laundry room with washing machine
- Sheets and towels provided.
You will have access to the entire room, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 50 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 70 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 60 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 90 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Monthly rent excl. charges2800€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2900€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The famous Latin Quarter is a lively student quarter, among the oldest in Paris. Its name certainly comes from the fact that, as a university area, teaching was in Latin.
It is a very lively area, especially in the evening with many restaurants.
During the day, you can walk to the Ile de la Cité with Notre Dame Cathedral, the Palais de Justice, the Conciergerie and the Sainte Chapelle.
Close to the Hôtel de Ville on the right bank and the Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne, the Latin Quarter and Saint Germain on the left bank
It is the ideal place to discover Paris. Many shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the flat (restaurants, cheese shops, supermarkets, bakeries, etc.).
Numerous public transport links are close to the property:
- Metro: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (line 4), located at 1 minute walk
- Metro: Odéon (lines 4 & 10), 2 minutes walk
- RER: Saint-Michel Notre-Dame (RER B & C), 1 minute walk
- BUS (Day and night)
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most used) - call 36 07.