MOBILITY LESSONS ONLY (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprenticeship).
It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, especially for professional or academic reasons.
This superb 30m2 apartment is located rue du bac on the second floor with stairs . Spacious apartment, very functional, fully renovated and tastefully decorated, it is composed of :
- A living room with a sofa bed, a dining table
- An American kitchen equipped (refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine, induction hobs, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc.).
- A bedroom area with a double bed (140*200)
- A bathroom with shower and WC
- Air conditioning & heating
- Linen and bedding provided
- TV & Broadband Internet (WiFi) included
You will have access to the entire apartment, so you will feel at home.
I am available to answer all your questions.
Compulsory supporting documents :
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof for the reason of the stay (professional or school)
1 contract will be sent to you by email then an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
A deposit may be required by the landlord upon entry into the premises.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Livingroom n°11 double bed
1 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 19:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?100€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?110€
Visit the famous covered market of Saint-Germain, the very chic department store: Le Bon Marché and La Durée.
Eat in one of the famous Parisian institutions such as the "Café de Flore" or the "Deux Magots".
And discover the most prestigious addresses of the capital.
A few steps away from the apartment, you will see the Saint Germain abbey, the Saint-Sulpice church and the Luxembourg garden. The Invalides, Notre Dame, and the famous Louvre and Orsay museums are only 5 minutes walk away. Beaubourg and the Marais district are 10 minutes away. And the metro line 12, at the foot of the apartment, allows you to reach Montmartre, the Sacré Coeur, and Pigalle and its famous Moulin Rouge in less than 20 minutes.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via the numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro line 12 : Rue du Bac / Solférino
- Metro line 10 : Mabilllon
- RER C station: Musée d'Orsay
- Several bus stops nearby: Bonaparte Saint Germain / Saint Germain des Près
- Velib Station
- Autolib Station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used) - call 36 07. BUS (day and night
- A parking lot at 200 meters