This very beautiful apartment of 100m2, located in a bourgeois building in a green setting, offers you all the comfort you need for a quiet stay in the Lille metropolis. Tastefully renovated, it will seduce you with its contemporary decoration combined with a preserved old style.
It has two large double rooms, each with its own balcony and can comfortably accommodate 4 people.
This apartment is perfectly suited for families and groups of friends wishing to visit the city of Lille, but also for colleagues who have to visit the city of Lille for business purposes.
Very well equipped, bright and spacious, the apartment is located on the second floor, which you can access by means of a modern elevator or stairs, as you wish!
Located in a residential area, 110m from the Botanical Garden of La Madeleine, and 5 minutes walk from the shops, this one ensures you an unforgettable stay in a quiet and close to the transport leading in a few minutes to the bustling heart of Lille, offering you the following services:
- A large entrance hall giving access to all the rooms that make up the apartment.
- A beautiful living room with balcony composed of a dining room and another serving as a living room with flat screen, completed by a small office area.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a balcony offering a view over the back of the building of everything you need to feel at home: fridge-freezer, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, ricecooker, etc. and many kitchen utensils.
- Two large bedrooms also with outdoor areas: one with a double bed and wardrobe, the other with two single beds that can be transformed into a double bed according to your needs with storage space.
- A bathroom with toilet, Italian shower and washbasin.
Washing machine as well as ironing board and iron are also at your disposal.
Sheets, towels and quality tea towels, but also some coffee capsules are provided to make your stay easier.
Free Wi-Fi is of course part of the equipment you enjoy.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 20:00Check out before12:00Minimum stay3 monthsMaximum stayIndefiniteDeposit ?300€License or registration number
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?70€
This allows you to stay in a quiet and spacious place, in the immediate vicinity of all amenities, while being 20 minutes walk or 3 tram stops from Lille Flandres station and therefore from the centre of Lille, the ideal starting point for all your excursions:
- the Place du Général de Gaulle, more commonly known as the "Grand' Place" and its "Vieille Bourse", an architectural jewel whose courtyard welcomes booksellers but also tango demonstrations when summer comes,
- the cobbled streets of Old Lille, in the heart of which stands the cathedral, with its original architecture of Notre Dame de la Treille, and where you can find many good places to eat or refresh yourself in a pleasant and romantic setting.
- the immense Palais des Beaux Arts, probably the most impressive monument in the city, which overlooks Place de la République and houses prestigious collections of French and European paintings and other works.
- Gare Saint Sauveur, a former goods station renovated by the city in 2009, has become an essential place for Lille residents where games for young and old are mixed in the central courtyard, temporary exhibitions of contemporary art, festivals, concerts, cinema screenings...
-Botanical" tram stop on lines R and T 2 minutes walk from the accommodation.
-V'Lille "Botanique" station 2 minutes walk away for travellers wishing to rent a bike.
-Lille Europe station 15 minutes walk away / 2 "Botany" stops
-Lille Flandres station 20 minutes walk away / 3 "Botany" stops
For people travelling by car:
The apartment is in the blue zone and parking in the street and surrounding areas is therefore possible with a disk for a duration of 1h30.
Two free public car parks are 10 minutes away (Abbé Lemire) and 14 minutes away (Fontaine) on foot.
From Lille-Lesquin airport:
Possibility to opt for the shuttle bus that goes to the Lille Flandres metro/tram station in about twenty minutes if traffic is fluid....