Located less than 300 metres from the "Grand'Place" and at the gateway to Old Lille, Naya enjoys a privileged location in the heart of the city centre. Completely renovated with quality materials in 2016, this magnificent 80m2 apartment, tastefully decorated in a style that combines oriental and Buddhist inspirations, offers you all the comfort you need for a memorable stay in Lille.
It has two large double bedrooms, a vast living space, and a bathroom with whirlpool bath and can therefore comfortably accommodate 4 people.
It is ideal for groups of friends wishing to discover the city and for colleagues on business trips to the Lille metropolis.
Very well equipped and spacious, the Naya enjoys an exceptional location and is located on the first floor of a small condominium that has been completely renovated, secured and equipped with an elevator.
Located in the heart of Lille, it guarantees you a stay that combines comfort and convenience, since you will find all the amenities a few steps from the building, and offers you the following services:
- A beautiful living room with a kitchen/dining room equipped with everything you need to feel at home (fridge-freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine,... and many kitchen utensils), and a lounge area with a flat screen, some DVDs and books at your disposal.
- Two bedrooms each with quality bedding in 160*200 and a dressing room, and a television for one of them.
- A shower room.
- A bathroom with whirlpool bath and basin.
Washing machine as well as ironing board and iron are also at your disposal.
Sheets, towels and quality tea towels, but also some coffee capsules are provided to make your stay easier.
Of course, you benefit from a free wireless internet connection.
You will be greeted on site in a personalised manner by a person from the Cocoonr de Lille agency who will present you with the accommodation, answer your questions and give you the keys.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 20:00Check out before12:00Minimum stay3 monthsMaximum stayIndefiniteDeposit ?200€License or registration number
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?50€
- the Place du Général de Gaulle, more commonly known as the "Grand' Place" and its "Vieille Bourse", an architectural jewel whose courtyard welcomes booksellers but also tango demonstrations when summer comes,
- the cobbled streets of Old Lille, in the heart of which stands the cathedral, with its original architecture of Notre Dame de la Treille, and where you can find many good places to eat or refresh yourself in a pleasant and romantic setting.
- the immense Palais des Beaux Arts, probably the most impressive monument in the city, which overlooks Place de la République and houses prestigious collections of French and European paintings and other works.
- Gare Saint Sauveur, a former goods station renovated by the city in 2009, has become an essential place for Lille residents where games for young and old are mixed in the central courtyard, temporary exhibitions of contemporary art, festivals, concerts, cinema screenings...
The metro station "Rihour" is 3 minutes walk from the apartment.
It is one stop from Lille Flandres station, from which you can access the entire Lille public transport network.
At 50m, you will find the New Century parking lot to park your car.