MOBILITY LEASE ONLY (students / mobile professionals / interns / apprentices)
The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished rental agreement. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, particularly for professional or educational reasons.
The flat is located on the 2nd floor (without lift) and consists of:
- A living room with a dining table and a sofa bed (140x200)
- A bedroom with a king size bed (180x200)
- A sleeping area, i.e. a mezzanine, with a Queen size bed (160x200)
- A fully equipped kitchen (fridge, hob, coffee machine, dishwasher, ...)
- A bathroom with a shower and a toilet
- TV (Netflix) and broadband internet (WiFi)
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time from 09:00 to 00:00, by phone, e-mail or sms.
To do so, we ask you to provide us with the necessary documents:
- 1 piece of identification
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
A deposit may be requested by the landlord on arrival.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 19:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?100€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?2926€
Housecleaning price ?125€
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily via the numerous public transport possibilities:
- Metro: Madeleine (line 8,14), located at 6 minutes on foot
- Metro: Concorde (line 1,12,8), located 7 minutes away on foot
- BUS (day and night)
- Vélib station
- Several Taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most used) - call 36 07.