This apartment will seduce you with its soothing and peaceful atmosphere. The apartment offers beautiful benefitset is located in a well-off neighborhood. It has all the necessary facilities to make you feel at home. The apartment is located on the ground floor overlooking into a courtyard and a quiet street. Equipped with two large windows in the living room, and a skylight in the hallway, it is very bright. Cozy studio offering comfortable services:
- Twin bed with a Simmons mattress
- An entrance with two dressers, wardrobe and storage available in the living room
- Linen: Sheets, towels, tea towels, bath mats are provided
- Iron, and mini ironing board
- Very nice modern kitchen and fully equipped. A kitchen equipped with induction hob, small fridge, microwave, Bodum coffee maker, Bodum teapot, electric kettle, toaster, cupboards, utensils, dishes, pots, pans ...
- Bathroom with shower cabin, hair dryer
- High speed internet wifi and over 160 channels available
- Fixed telephone for call to fixed and mobile in France and to the landline of 52 countries
- Flat screen TV
The apartment has an excellent location. It is a 5-minute walk from Asnières Train Station, which connects you to central Paris and La Defense business center in 6 minutes.
The apartment is located in the heart of Asnières between the station and the Town Hall which the latter is at 4 minutes walk.
The neighborhood is very dynamic and welcoming . Many restaurants, shops (wine cellar, cheese shop, fine bakery, decoration and clothing shops, bistros ...), cinema, theater are within a few minutes walk i:e: within a radiant of 10 min
The accommodation is non-smoking and would suit perfectly persons in professional mobility
The lines available at Asnières sncf train station are the lines L and J. You can easily go from the apartment to:
- Paris Saint Lazare in 6 minutes
- La Défense business district in 6 minutes
- Paris Porte Maillot convention center in about 20 minutes by bus or by train plus metro (bus 165 or train J + line 1)
- Espace Champerret in 20 minutes by bus (bus 165)
- Palace of Versailles in 27 minutes at Versailles Rive Droite train station
- University of Nanterre in 10 minutes
- Near the riverside of the Seine and the island of La Jatte
- Near the business park of the Asnieres Tower business park
Metro line 13, station "Gabriel-Péri" is also at 15-minute walk away.
The Champs Élysées, Montparnasse, the Stade de France, Saint Lazare train station and department stores are also accessible with this metro line.
The nearby bus lines are 165,175,238, 177 :
- N ° 165 - direction to Levallois, Porte de Champerret, (subway line 3)
- N ° 175 - direction to Gabriel Peri (metro line 13) and Porte de Saint Cloud (metro line 9)
- N ° 238 - direction to Pont de Levallois (metro line 3), also serves St Gratien RER (RER C), and goes through Gennevilliers
- N ° 177- direction to Villeneuve-la-Garenne - ZI Nord
RER C, station "Grésillons", is accessible in 20 minutes (15 minutes by walk and 5 minutes on bus 177)
A Velib station is a 4 minute walk away
The neighboring cities and nearby are: Neuilly, Courbevoie, Levallois, Gennevilliers, Argenteuil, Colombes, Bois colombes
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Charge not included in the rent:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration6 months
Services charges included80€
Owner Hawa N.
Default rent ?
- The Louis Vuitton Museum according to calendar
- Castle of Asnières
- The oldest animal cemetery in the world
- Parks and gardens around
- City Hall with one of the most beautiful wedding rooms in France
- Edges of Seine having inspired many painters and especially ex "A bathing in Asnières" 1884 by Georges Seurat, and other artists like Van Gogh, Renoir ....