Our charming duplex was completely renovated last year. Our objective: to combine charm, character, calm and comfort.
The apartment is located on the 1st floor of a typical and secure building in the Croix-Rousse district. The apartment is a "Canut", a typical apartment of Lyon, bearing the history of silk manufacturing, with its stones, its beams and its high ceiling.
The apartment is composed of :
- A living room where you will find a television, a DVD player (some are available, you can also connect your USB to watch your own movies) and a sofa bed 125x190cm (comfortable for one person).
- A fully equipped open kitchen: hotplates, fridge, microwave/grill, Nespresso coffee maker, kettle... Dishes, pans, plates and utensils to cook your meals are available.
- Double glazed windows to keep the place peaceful (even if the street is quiet).
- A dining area for 3 people.
You also have access to :
- The bedroom on the mezzanine (height: 1.55 m) with a bed 140x190cm, shelves, hangers, iron and ironing board.
- A bathroom with shower and toilet.
We provide bed linen (sheets, towels) as well as shower gel and shampoo, toilet paper, washing-up liquid, sponge, rubbish bag, coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pepper. High speed wifi available.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Charge not included in the rent:
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between14:00 and 22:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum duration1 yearDeposit ?500€
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?48€
All the local shops are reachable by foot. You will find some well-known such as the best cheese maker of Lyon, amazing bakeries... You will discover by yourself why the gastronomy of Lyon is part of the UNESCO Heritage!
Strolling in the streets of Croix-Rousse, you will discover many cafés and restaurants, many are a few steps away. You will enjoy going out for dinner to a Bouchon Lyonnais or one of the many other restaurants that we could recommend, and come back by foot after a day full of discoveries!
The small streets and places of Croix-Rousse will let you discover the work of artists or clothes designer.
Note that the parking is charged in the streets (you have to put a ticket in a parking ticket machine and leave the ticket on your windshield, inside the car). There is an underground parking 3 minutes walking distance from the apartment.