Located in the heart of the Marais, rue des rosiers, come and enjoy this magnificent studio furnished and equipped for your comfort.
Ideal for your stay for work, benefit from accommodation with a high-speed internet connection, equipped, with an ideal location.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished rental lease. It aims to facilitate the mobility of tenants, and in particular for professional or school reasons.
This is a nice bright studio rue des rosiers, which consists of:
- A living room with a sofa bed (140x190cm)
- A double bed (140x190cm)
- TV, dining area
- An equipped kitchenette (fridge, microwave, induction hob, kettle, coffee machine ...)
- A shower room with WC
- Storage spaces
- High speed Internet (WiFi) and TV
- Sheets and towels provided
Access for travelers
You will have access to the entire accommodation.
To do this, we ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 identity document
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory will be made on your arrival and on your departure.
Available only via a mobility lease
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDeposit ?2000€
Services charges included ?200€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1745€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Very chic and trendy, it is known for its magnificent architecture, its café terraces, its historical monuments, its restaurants and its typical small shops that cannot be found anywhere else.
Art galleries and picturesque markets will make your stay unforgettable.
Did you dream of the authentic Paris that we see in old films? Le Marais is for you.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly throughout the capital of France via these many public transport possibilities:
- Metro: Saint-Paul (line 1), located 3 minutes walk
- Metro: Hôtel de Ville (lines 1 and 11), located a 7-minute walk away
- Metro: Chemin Vert (line 8), located a 10-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night BUS lines
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.