The Urban Garden is a premium flat that can accommodate up to 2 people with all the facilities and services necessary for an optimal stay. You can even stay there with your baby.
The flat has a large outdoor terrace with trees and facilities. It also benefits from free and secure underground parking.
It is located less than 2 kilometres from Paris, near the Stade de France and several means of transport (metro, RER, bus and road access).
During your stay, you will benefit from all the necessary facilities and services:
- Wi-FI connection
- HD TV with 110 channels and Netflix for free
- Bar with bottles available
- Open candy with candy box at disposal
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, toaster, kettle)
- Washing machine drying
- Iron and ironing board
- Steam steamer
- Clothes hanger
The flat is also equipped to accommodate your baby or toddler with :
- an umbrella bed
- a baby seat for meals
You will benefit from the accommodation in its entirety with access to its private terrace and a basement parking space.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 22:00Check out before10:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum durationUnlimitedDeposit ?800€
Services charges included ?N/A
Owner Manuel A.
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?80€
It is the ideal compromise to be close to Paris, in a top-of-the-range flat at a very competitive price.
The Urban Garden is ideally located in terms of transport and road access, which will greatly facilitate your stay :
- close to the Stade de France (2 minutes by car, 15 minutes on foot) if you come for a rugby or football match
- 10 minutes from the Pullman Dock or Eiffel Dock if you are coming for an event or a concert
- 10 minutes from the studios of La Plaine Saint Denis if you are coming to watch a TV programme being recorded.
- 5 minutes from the Front Populaire metro station (line 12), leading to the Montmartre district in less than 10 minutes, to Saint Lazare in 20 minutes and to the central districts of Paris in less than 30 minutes.
- less than 5 minutes from the Plaine Stade de France RER B train station, which provides a 5-minute connection to Gare du Nord and a 10-minute connection to the centre of Paris via Châtelet les Halles.
- 15 minutes by road from the Villepinte Exhibition Centre.
- 15 minutes by road from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport