The studio is located in one of the most popular areas of Paris: Faubourg St-Antoine / Bastille / Voltaire. Very practical and functional pied-à-terre for any student or professional. It is just a few meters away from fantastic restaurants and bars, Cyril Lignac's pastry shop, the trendy Italian restaurant East mamma, the coulée verte, and the Gare de Lyon train station.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY. The mobility lease is a type of short-term furnished rental lease for those who have to move for professional reasons (transfer or mission), students, young people in training, work-study or internship ...
This studio of 18m2 on the 6th floor with lift is composed of :
- A living room with a sofa bed, coffee table
- A fully equipped kitchen (coffee machine, kettle, toaster)
- A bathroom with shower, WC, washing machine
- Sheets and towels provided
- TV and high speed internet (WiFi) included
- Charges, water, electricity included
- No agency fees
You will have access to the entire accommodation for your comfort.
Compulsory supporting documents :
- 1 piece of ID
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration1 month
Maximum duration10 months
Services charges included300€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1500€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Located near the Place de la Bastille where you will find the famous rue de Lappe for its bars and clubs such as the famous HOTEL COST as well as the Place d'Alligre with its famous market. You will also be able to quickly reach the Jardin des Plantes as well as the Ile St Louis and Notre Dame via the quays of the Seine and admire the oldest districts of Paris. Located a few minutes from the Gare de Lyon and Gare d'Austerlitz and Bois de Vincennes.
The location will allow you to get around the capital quickly and easily thanks to the many public transportation options:
- Subway: Faidherbe - Chaligny (line 8 ) located at 2 minutes walking distance.
- Metro: Rue des Boulets (line 9 ) located 3 minutes away on foot.
- Metro: Reuilly - Diderot (line 9 ) 4 minutes away on foot.
- Gare de Lyon: RER A, RER D and metro lines 1 & 14, Transilien R, 10 minutes by foot.
- BUS (day and night)
- Velib Station
- Several taxi companies available: Taxis G7 (the most used): call 36 07.