Pleasant renovated studio apartment, with a view of the Eiffel Tower, fully equipped, a stone's throw from the Place du Trocadero, in the 16th arrondissement of Paris, close to the Arc de Triomphe and the Place Victor Hugo.
This is a newly renovated 20m2 studio on the 6th and top floor with a view of the Eiffel Tower, in a Haussmanian-style building:
- A living room with sofa bed
- Dining area with a marble table and renovated bistro chairs.
- A fully equipped kitchenette (fridge, oven, microwave, dishwasher, induction hob, kettle, coffee machine...)
- A shower room with WC
- Storage space
- High speed internet (WiFi) and TV
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Washing machine (washer/dryer)
View of the Eiffel Tower from the room
Access for travellers
You will have access to the entire accommodation.
To do so, we ask you to provide us with the necessary supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identity
- 1 proof of the reason for your stay (professional or educational)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDeposit ?2000€
Services charges included ?200€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1515€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The flat is very close to the Eiffel Tower, the Trocadero and the Champs Elysées. It is also close to the Museum of Modern Art in Paris, the Guimet Museum (Asian part of the Louvre). Bus and metro take you very quickly to the Louvre, Versailles and of course to the historic heart of Les Halles or the Latin Quarter.
It is the ideal place to discover Paris. Many shops are located in the immediate vicinity of the flat (restaurants, cheese shops, supermarkets, bakeries, etc.).
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily via the numerous public transport possibilities:
- Metro: Trocadero (line 9 / 6), located at 1 minute walk
- Metro: Victor Hugo (line 2) located at 6 minutes on foot
- BUS (day and night)
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.