MOBILITY LESSONS ONLY (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprentices).
In the heart of the 16th district of Paris, not far from Flandrin and near Trocadero, beautiful apartment with very high ceilings.
It is a 50m2 apartment located on the first floor in a secure Haussmanian-style residential building.
The accommodation consists of 3 levels as follows:
GROUND FLOOR :
- A living room with a sofa bed and TV
- A fully equipped open kitchen (refrigerator, oven, induction hobs, coffee maker, etc.).
- A dining area
- An independent WC
AU -1 :
- A parental room with a double bed (140*200)
- A bathroom with shower
- A washing machine
- One room with a double bed (140*200)
- Lots of storage space throughout the apartment
- TV and Broadband Internet (WiFi)
- Sheets and towels provided
- Nice ceiling height
A deposit may be required by the landlord upon entry into the premises.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 convertible sofa
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?2330€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?2330€
Housecleaning price ?135€
You can explore the stores of the rue de Passy or go for a walk to the open air market located a few steps away. Live like a local with croissants every morning in the local bakeries. You will be within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and the Champs de Mars, as well as the picturesque Ile des Cygnes on the Seine.
The Ranelagh metro station, located just a few steps away, will take you directly to the Galeries Lafayette and Printemps department stores. Or use the metro to Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montmartre. The nearby RER C train line directly serves the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame and even the Palace of Versailles.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via the many possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: Rue de la Pompe (line 9), located 6 minutes on foot
- RER C: Avenue Henri Martin (RER C), located at 4 minutes by foot
- BUS day and night
- Velib Station
- Autolib Station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used) - call 36 07.