Superb apartment - Neuilly-sur-Sein
Superb apartment of 150m2 with 4 bedrooms in Neuilly-sur-Seine, close to transportation.
Located on the 5th floor with elevator, it consists of:
- An open kitchen, equipped and functional: fridge, stove, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher ...
- A living room with a sofa and TV
- A master bedroom with a double bed, an adjoining shower room and a large dressing room
- Two master bedrooms with a double bed and en-suite shower room
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- A bathroom with bath and WC
- Separate toilet
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole apartment, to feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability) : between 6pm and 10pm : 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm : 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm : 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 double bed
Bedroom n°41 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Increased reference rent8377€
Monthly rent excl. charges8077€
Monthly charges ?300€
Monthly rent incl. charges8377€
Housecleaning price ?250€
Located on the outskirts of the 16th arrondissement,
Neuilly-sur-Seine is a middle-class suburb, popular with families. Ideally connected to the heart of the capital by line 1, the La Défense business district can be seen in the background. It also has excellent secondary schools and benefits from the greenery of the Bois de Boulogne.
Neuilly-sur-Seine is also home to the prestigious Louis Vuitton Foundation. Its building, designed by Frank Gehry, reflects a unique, creative and innovative architecture, which has become emblematic of the 21st century and is committed to art, culture and heritage.
The geographical location of the apartment will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Subway: Pont de Neuilly (line 1), located at 5 minutes on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several cab companies available: G7 cabs (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorcycle spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)