MOBILITY LEASE ONLY (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprentices).
In the heart of the 16th district of Paris, it is a 25m2 studio located on the 3rd floor in a secure luxury building.
The accommodation consists of :
- A living room with a sofa bed for daily use and a desk.
- An open kitchen fully equipped (refrigerator, oven, induction cooker, coffee maker, etc.)
- A shower room with WC
- TV and high speed internet (WiFi)
- Very bright.
- Sheets and towels provided
A deposit may be required by the landlord upon arrival.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 20:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum duration10 monthsDepositNone
Services charges included ?200€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1395€
Housecleaning price ?110€
You can explore the stores of the rue de Passy or go to the open air market located a few steps away. Live like a local with croissants every morning in the local bakeries. You'll be within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower and the Champs de Mars, as well as the picturesque Ile des Cygnes on the Seine.
The Ranelagh metro station, located only a few steps away, will take you directly to the department stores of Galeries Lafayette and Printemps. Or take the metro to Saint-Germain-des-Prés and Montmartre. The nearby RER C train line directly serves the Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame and even the Palace of Versailles.
The geographical situation of the apartment will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Rue de la Pompe (line 9), located 6 minutes away on foot
- RER C : Avenue Henri Martin (RER C), located at 4 minutes on foot
- Day and night buses
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 cabs (the most used) - call 36 07.