Beautiful and bright apartment ideally located in the marsh, close to Boulevard Beaumarchais and Place des Vosges. In a very beautiful guarded building, the apartment is fully equipped and functional for optimal comfort during your stay in Paris.
This accommodation is available for a mobility lease ONLY (short term furnished rental lease). It is aimed at professionals (on transfer or temporary assignment), students, young people in training, work-study or internship ...
It is a 43 m2 apartment located on the 2nd floor with lift and consists of :
- A large living room with a sofa bed (140x200), TV furniture
- A fully equipped American kitchen (coffee machine, kettle, toaster, washing machine, dishwasher, etc.).
- A bedroom with double bed (140x200)
- A bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- A dressing room for your business
- Sheets and towels provided
- TV and WiFi broadband included
- Charges, water, electricity included
You will have access to the entire accommodation for your comfort.
Compulsory supporting documents :
- 1 piece of ID
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
- 1 email address
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration1 month
Maximum duration10 months
Services charges included300€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?2350€
Housecleaning price ?110€
The area is full of typical restaurants, famous shops, as well as many local shops (bakeries, fish shops, restaurants, butchers, supermarkets, dry cleaners, chemists, ...).
The geographical location of the apartment is ideal and will allow you to get around the capital very easily via the many public transport options:
- Subway: Chemin Vert (line 8), located 1 min walk away
- Subway: Bréquet Sabin (line 5), located 2 min walk away
- Subway: Saint-Paul (line 1), located 2 min. walk away
- BUS day and night
- Velib Station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 Taxis (the most used) - call 36 07