The Gallery is a sumptuous 250sqm loft, located in the popular city of Bondues, just minutes from Lille. Designed and built by an architect on 2 levels, this modern and comfortable living space will charm you with the quality of its services and materials, its large bright spaces, a unique and refined decoration and its exteriors: a large terrace facing South, a garden and several parking spaces. You appreciate the comfort and space, The Gallery is made for you!
The Gallery has three large double rooms, one with a 160x200 bed and two with a 140x200 bed and a large single room (90x190 bed) and three luxurious bathrooms (2 with shower, 1 with bathtub) which can comfortably accommodate 7 people.
This loft is perfectly adapted to families who settle in Lille and are looking for temporary accommodation for several weeks or months. Ideal also for groups wishing to visit Lille or colleagues who wish to stay comfortably in the Lille metropolis for business trips / conventions or trade fairs. The Loft can also be used as a meeting room (on request).
Very well equipped, bright and spacious, The Gallery is set back from the street, on a green plot of land that can be accessed from an electric gate.
Located in a quiet area, close to the centre of Bondues and its amenities (shops, transport), this accommodation provides you with a comfortable and relaxing stay about ten minutes by car from Lille.
It should be noted that the owner retains a right of way to access a garage at the bottom of the plot. You will of course be informed in advance.
Composition / organization of spaces :
-an entrance hall with large wardrobes
-a vast living space (about 100m2) facing the garden and its terrace where a very cosy lounge area and a fully equipped Bulthaup open kitchen are combined: fridge, freezer, oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, etc. and many kitchen utensils.
-a master suite with a bedroom overlooking the garden, a bathroom with shower and double basin, separate toilets and many storage spaces.
Upstairs, will offer themselves to you:
- a large open space where you will find a desk and a comfortable TV area
- a laundry room with washing machine
- a first large double bedroom with dressing room
- a bathroom with bathtub and double basin
- a WC
- then 2 bedrooms, one single, the other double, both equipped with dressing rooms and giving access to a third shared bathroom with shower and basin.
Your stay at The Gallery
You will be welcomed on site by the team of the Cocoonr de Lille agency which will have prepared this accommodation for your stay.
Bed linen, high-quality towels and bath towels, tea towels, but also some coffee capsules are provided to make your stay easier.
Free Wi-Fi is of course part of the equipment at your disposal.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyHouse
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 double bed
Bedroom n°41 simple bed
Check in between15:00 and 20:30Check out before12:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum durationUnlimitedDeposit ?1000€
Services charges included300€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
At The Gallery, you will stay in optimal and top-of-the-range conditions, in the immediate vicinity of all amenities, not far from the 18-hole aerodrome and golf course located in Bondues, while being about ten minutes from Lille.
- the Place du Général de Gaulle, more commonly known as the "Grand' Place" and its "Vieille Bourse", an architectural jewel whose courtyard welcomes booksellers but also tango demonstrations when summer comes,
- the cobbled streets of Old Lille, in the heart of which stands the cathedral, with its original architecture of Notre Dame de la Treille, and where you can find many good places to eat or refresh yourself in a pleasant and romantic setting.
- the immense Palais des Beaux Arts, probably the most impressive monument in the city, which overlooks Place de la République and houses prestigious collections of French and European paintings and other works.
- Gare Saint Sauveur, a former goods station renovated by the city in 2009, has become an essential place for Lille residents where games for young and old are mixed in the central courtyard, temporary exhibitions of contemporary art, festivals, concerts, cinema screenings...
The two stations of Lille in 20 minutes by bus, lines Liane 86 and 91, stop "La Quenouille" at 300m by foot from the accommodation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information.