Welcome to Le Petit havre Lyonnais!
Come and enjoy this pleasant flat and its garden, in the heart of the 8th district of Lyon.
- A cosy and comfortable flat of 46m2.
- A 60m2 garden, with garden furniture and chiliennes.
- An East / South-East orientation, ideal to enjoy a sunny breakfast on the terrace, before going to walk the streets of Lyon.
- An air-conditioned room, with hotel bedding in 160 by 200.
- A shower room, equipped with a washing machine for your longer stays.
- Separate WC.
- A warm living room, equipped with a sofa bed, ideal for an extra bed.
- A fully equipped kitchen, in case you do not wish to enjoy only the local gastronomy, but also to spend good moments of cooking in your Lyon pied à terre.
- Ample storage space for a comfortable stay over long periods.
- High speed Wifi to book the best tables and organise your stay.
- A very quiet place, set back from the street.
But the Petit havre is also :
- A barbecue on request for the beautiful summer days.
- Equipment for your youngest children: High chair, cot and bath for newborns.
- A private car park, secured by a gate, on request and in addition. (Decreasing rate: 3€ per night, 15€ per week and 50€ per month)
- A secure box allowing you to retrieve or redeposit the keys without difficulty.
- Your pets are welcome as long as you can guarantee their cleanliness and silence, in order to preserve the calm of the neighbourhood.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
1 baby bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 21:00Check out before12:00Minimum duration1 monthMaximum durationUnlimitedDepositNone
Services charges included100€
Owner Claire-Emmanuelle R.
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1450€
For a more substantial supply, a Carrefour hypermarket is accessible in a few minutes by transport.
Also, 3km away, is the large Parilly Park (180 hectares of greenery and sports facilities), ideal for a jog, a walk or even a moment of family games at Wakoo Park.
To visit the city or to get away from it all, there are several possibilities:
- The bus station "Montplaisir la plaine" at 30m, served by the C25.
- A Vélo'v station 140m from the flat.
- The bus station "Cambon" at 7min walk, served by the bus 26.
- The bus station "Général Frère" at 9min walk, served by the bus 79.
- Tramway station "Etats-Unis Viviani" at 11min walk, served by Tram T4.
- The "Mermoz-Moselle" tram station is an 11-minute walk away, served by the T6 tram.
- Métro D station "Mermoz-Pinel" is a 13-minute walk away.
- Access to the Rocade Est, 2 minutes away by car.
In short, you will be at :
- 18 min by bike from Part Dieu train station, about 20min by car and 30min by public transport.
- 11 min by bike from the Montplaisir Lumière district, about 9 min by car and 24 min by public transport.
- 25 min by bike from Lyon Centre (Presqu'île, Place Bellecour), about 25min by car and 30min by public transport.