The accommodation is 72 m2, located in a typical passage of the slopes of the Croix Rousse, it is composed in this way:
• Living room: sofa bed with queen size 160x200 mattress upscale, flat screen TV, internet wifi box, dining table with 6 chairs, desk, reading corner.
• Open kitchen: coffee machine Nespresso, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, plates inductions, dishwasher, cooking utensils, crockery, spices (salt, pepper) etc ... At your arrival you can enjoy a basket Welcome at your disposal (coffee, tea)
• Bedroom 1: a double bed 160x200 very comfortable, storage cupboards.
• Bedroom 2: a double bed 140x200, very comfortable also and a lot of storage.
• Bathroom: bathtub, hairdryer. Separate WC.
• Bed linen and towels are provided and included in the cleaning service. Please tell me the exact number of people who will occupy the unit.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Bedroom n°12 double beds
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 22:00Check out before11:00Minimum duration3 monthsMaximum duration1 yearDeposit ?500€
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
La Croix-Rousse, this beautiful hill overlooking our city of Lyon. This district with the accents of Mediterranean village with its thousand colors. Its inhabitants who sometimes proclaim themselves "Croix-Roussiens" before being Lyonnais. Its artists and its small shops abounding of the most beautiful secrets of Lyon.
The legacy of its history is present especially with its traboules and its very singular urbanism. The guided tour of the traboules is recommended, and it is worth it!
The Maison des Canuts is one of the must-see places in La Croix-Rousse, to know everything about the history of canuts and silk in Lyon.
You will also be able to watch a play at the mythical Croix-Rousse theater, admire the painted wall of the most famous Canuts in Lyon, stroll along the pretty promenade to the Gros Caillou which will offer you a sumptuous view of Lyon until the Alpes, visit the amphitheater of Trois Gaules, discover the Village des Créateurs, buy your fruits and vegetables at the famous Croix-Rousse market, which is present almost every day on the Boulevard ... And stroll through a multitude of typical shops, Restaurants, bars ...
Croix-Rousse is a very special neighborhood with a beautiful soul.
THE ALMOST ISLAND:
Centrally located in Lyon, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, all major sights can be reached on foot from the apartment.
On the peninsula you will find beautiful buildings of the 19th century and important historical monuments, it is also an ideal place to go shopping, go to the cinema, and go out with its many restaurants, bouchons lyonnais, bars ...