- How do I create an account ?
- How do I get my password back if I have forgotten it ?
- How do I change any information on my account ?
- Why can’t I contact a tenant or a owner by telephone or email before making a rental request ?
- Why should I use MorningCroissant and not deal directly with the owner or the tenant ?
- How can I be sure that MorningCroissant is a serious site ?
- How can I contact MorningCroissant ?
- How can I delete my account ?
- What is the difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner” ?
- How do I rent a property ?
- What do the service fees cover ?
- When will my request be accepted by the owner ?
- How can I be sure my rental request has been accepted ?
- How do I contact the owner ?
- When will I get the owner’s phone number so that I can call ?
- The owner is not answering my messages – what do I do ?
- What happens if an owner does not accept my rental request ?
- What happens if the owner does not answer my availability request ?
- Can I make a rental for someone else ?
- Can I monthly payment of my rental ?
- What is included in the AXA Household Insurance policy offered by MorningCroissant ?
- What is the All Causes Cancellation insurance policy ?
- When do I have to pay the deposit ?
- How to use my voucher ?
- What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside the website?
- Which documents shall I send for my rental application ?
- How can I add tenants to my rental?
- How do I pay for my booking ?
- When will I be billed ?
- I don’t have a credit card, so how can I make a rental ?
- What is a payment authorization ?
- What happens to my payment if the owner declines my rental request ?
- I was not able to pay for my rental online, why is that? What do I do now ?
- Where can I find all my invoices ?
- How can I know if a deposit is required ?
- Is it safe to book on MorningCroissant?
- Do you accept payments from all countries?
>After a booking
- I’ve sent a rental request, now what do I do ?
- Can I change the dates of my rental ?
- How can I extend my rental ?
- I can’t get in touch with the owner, and my rental will be starting soon, what should I do ?
- How do I get the keys to the accommodation ?
- Can I arrive later than the time shown in the accommodation's description ?
- What happens if the owner does not meet me at the property ?
- What happens if the property do not correspond to the description as published in the offer ?
- What happens if I break something or if some damage occurs during my rental ?
- What happens after my rental ?
- How to make a video of my accommodation?
- How to add a virtual tour and a video of my accommodation to my ad?
- How do I list my properties online ?
- What information shoud be included in my listing to make it more attractive ?
- I am having problems with the address of my property: the site is not recognizing it. What should I do ?
- What is the difference between an accommodation available "all the time" and "occasionally" ?
- How many photos should I use in my listing ?
- How can I modify my listing ?
- Once I’ve created my listing, when will it be visible ?
- How to appear before other ads and have a better visibility?
- Why is my listing no longer visible on the site ?
- I’d like to put my listing offline. How do I do this ?
- I would like to delete my listing from the website, how to do it?
- How do I update my calendar ?
- How do I synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with the one on another website ?
- What rent should I ask ?
- Should I ask for a deposit ?
- What is the difference between an availability request and a booking request ?
- What do I do when I receive an availability request from a tenant ?
- What do I do when I get a booking request from a tenant ?
- How long do I have to reply to a booking request ?
- Can I refuse a booking request ?
- How do I send a message to the tenant ?
- A potential tenant is asking to see the accommodation before booking. What do I do ?
- When and how will my contact information be sent to the tenant ?
- Are rents guaranteed by MorningCroissant ?
- When will I be paid after a booking ?
- How much will I receive for a booking ?
- I have not received any money from my booking, is this normal ?
- How should I manage the deposit and any housekeeping fees with my tenant ?
- When I will be paid for bookings of more than 30 nights?
>After a booking
- What should I do to get ready for my tenant’s arrival ?
- When do I hand over the keys ?
- What happens if the tenant cancels his booking ?
- I have accepted a booking but now it isn’t possible to take in my tenants, can I cancel the booking ?
- A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?
- How can I get reviews on my accommodation?
>Tax & Regulations
>Trust & Safety
A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?
If you encounter any problems during the departure inspection, you have the right to keep all or part of the deposit if one was paid upon the tenant’s arrival. It’s up to you to come to a cordial agreement with the tenant with respect to any incidents, as all owners and tenants are solely responsible for their acts during the guest’s stay at the accommodations.
When a tenant sends a booking request, MorningCroissant offers at €75-deductible insurance coverage for the duration of his stay, for accidental breakage up to €2,500 or for major damage (flood, fire, and freezing) up to €1,500,000. The tenant can therefore make an insurance claim if he is willing to submit written recognition of his responsibility in the damage.
If the tenant wishes to make a claim, he must contact Mr. Matthieu PICHON, Albinet Insurance.
Tel : 00 33 1 48 01 84 55 / E-mail: email@example.com.
For more information, see our Insurance and safety page.
Was this article helpful? Yes No