Our website uses cookies to offer you an optimal navigation. By continuing your visit to our website, you accept the use of cookies Read more

A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?

If you encounter any problems during the departure inspection, you have the right to keep all or part of the deposit if one was paid upon the tenant’s arrival. It’s up to you to come to a cordial agreement with the tenant with respect to any incidents, as all owners and tenants are solely responsible for their acts during the guest’s stay at the accommodations.
When a tenant sends a booking request, MorningCroissant offers at €75-deductible insurance coverage for the duration of his stay, for accidental breakage up to €2,500 or for major damage (flood, fire, and freezing) up to €1,500,000. The tenant can therefore make an insurance claim if he is willing to submit written recognition of his responsibility in the damage.
If the tenant wishes to make a claim, he must contact Mr. Matthieu PICHON, Albinet Insurance.
Tel : 00 33 1 48 01 84 55 / E-mail: matthieu.pichon@cabinetalbinet.fr.
For more information, see our Insurance and safety page.
Was this article helpful? Yes  No