- How do I create an account ?
- How do I get my password back if I have forgotten it ?
- How do I change any information on my account ?
- Why can’t I contact a tenant or a owner by telephone or email before making a rental request ?
- Why should I use MorningCroissant and not deal directly with the owner or the tenant ?
- How can I be sure that MorningCroissant is a serious site ?
- How can I contact MorningCroissant ?
- How can I delete my account ?
- How do I rent a property ?
- How do I contact the owner ?
- What is the difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner” ?
- The owner is not answering my request – what do I do ?
- When will my request be accepted by the owner ?
- How can I be sure my rental request has been accepted ?
- What happens if an owner does not accept my rental request ?
- When will I get the owner’s phone number so that I can call ?
- What do the service fees cover ?
- Can I make a rental for someone else ?
- What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside the website?
- Which documents shall I send for my rental application ?
- Can I monthly payment of my rental ?
- How do I pay for my booking ?
- When will I be billed ?
- Is it safe to book on MorningCroissant?
- I don’t have a credit card, so how can I make a rental ?
- When do I have to pay the deposit ?
- How to use my voucher ?
- Where can I find all my invoices ?
- What happens to my payment if the owner declines my rental request ?
- What is a payment authorization ?
- I was not able to pay for my rental online, why is that? What do I do now ?
- Do you accept payments from all countries?
>After a booking
- I’ve sent a rental request, now what do I do ?
- Can I change the dates of my rental ?
- How can I extend my rental ?
- I can’t get in touch with the owner, and my rental will be starting soon, what should I do ?
- How do I get the keys to the accommodation ?
- Can I arrive later than the time shown in the accommodation's description ?
- What happens if the owner does not meet me at the property ?
- What happens if the property do not correspond to the description as published in the offer ?
- What happens if I break something or if some damage occurs during my rental ?
- What happens after my rental ?
- How to make a video of my accommodation?
- How to add a virtual tour or a video of my accommodation to my ad?
- How do I list my properties online ?
- How can I make my ad more attractive?
- I am having problems with the address of my property: the site is not recognizing it. What should I do ?
- What is the difference between an accommodation available "all the time" and "occasionally" ?
- How many photos should I use in my listing ?
- How can I modify my listing ?
- Once I’ve created my listing, when will it be visible ?
- How to appear before other ads and have a better visibility?
- Why is my listing no longer visible on the site ?
- I’d like to put my listing offline. How do I do this ?
- I would like to delete my listing from the website, how to do it?
- How do I update my calendar ?
- How do I synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with the one on another website ?
- What rent should I ask ?
- Should I ask for a deposit ?
- What is the difference between an availability request and a booking request ?
- What do I do when I receive an availability request from a tenant ?
- What do I do when I get a booking request from a tenant ?
- How long do I have to reply to a booking request ?
- Can I refuse a booking request ?
- How do I send a message to the tenant ?
- A potential tenant is asking to see the accommodation before booking. What do I do ?
- When and how will my contact information be sent to the tenant ?
>After a booking
- What should I do to get ready for my tenant’s arrival ?
- When do I hand over the keys ?
- What happens if the tenant cancels his booking ?
- I have accepted a booking but now it isn’t possible to take in my tenants, can I cancel the booking ?
- A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his rental, what do I do ?
- How can I get reviews on my accommodation?
>Tax & Regulations
>Trust & Safety
What is the All Causes Cancellation insurance policy ?
For each rental, you have the option to subscribe to the MorningCroissant All Causes Cancellation insurance policy by Mutuaide Assistance.
The MorningCroissant All Causes Cancellation insurance policy insurance covers tenants for accommodation rentals anywhere in the world against cancellations caused by the events below:
- Death, serious illness or serious bodily accident of the Policyholder or a member of his family
- Death of uncles, aunts, nephews and nieces
- Pregnancy complications up to the 28th week
- Serious damage in private or business premises
- Theft in private or business premises
- Convening as witness or for jury service
- Convening for a child adoption procedure
- Convening for an examination resit
- Obtaining a salaried job or paid internship
- Redundancy on economic grounds
- Professional transfer
- Withdrawal and modification of paid leave
- Serious damage to the vehicle 48 hours before departure
- Theft of identity documents 48 hours before departure
- Contraindication to vaccination
- Cancellation for separation of couple
- Riot, attack, act of terrorism occurring overseas
- Cancellation of professional meeting
- Any random event constituting an immediate real and serious barrier
For further informations
As a reminder, for each rental, MorningCroissant automatically offers the Household Insurance policy AXA.
What is the standard Insurance policy offered ?