All rentals: housing insurance at negotiated rates
Whether the rented property is your primary residence (long-term rental) or not (medium-term rental), you must take out a housing insurance.
This insurance is mandatory and must be subscribed before entering the rented accommodation.
Each year, the owner is entitled to require proof of the validity of this insurance as well as at the time of signing the lease. If you cannot provide your insurance certificate, this may be a reason for terminating your lease.
You're free to chose and can take out this type of insurance with any insurer. Feel free to compare the different offers.
As with all insurance, read your contract carefully and be vigilant about the conditions (Packages, exclusions, reimbursement limits).
We have negotiated preferential rates with our partners.
1) AxaVia our partner, the broker Albinet, a specialist in the sector, benefit from a €20 discount for the first year on the Axa "Ma Maison" multi-risk household insurance policy. Learn more
2) LukoThanks to our partnership with Luko Online Insurance, you can benefit from 1 month free of charge for any housing insurance purchased with Luko for a minimum duration of 12 months (see conditions of the offer).
To take advantage of one of these offers, contact us via the contact form.
We will send you a promotional code to be filled in when you subscribe via Albinet or on luko.eu.
Medium-term rentals : rental insurance policy by AXA
For each rental processed via our site, we offer an Axa rental insurance free of charge provided the accommodation does not constitute your primary residence.
The Axa housing insurance policy covers tenants for accommodation rentals up to 1 year in France against the events below :
- Tenancy liability in case of fire, explosion, water damage or forst arising in the rented property
- Recourse by neighbours and third-parties following fire, explosion, water damage or forst arising in the rented property
- Property damage liability for damage caused accidentally in the rented property
This insurance does not cover either the tenants' belongings beyond 5,000€ nor their civil liability and therefore does not replace a complete multirisk housing insurance ("assurance multi-risques habitation").This is an additional comfort for the tenant and the owner, a comfort that does not exempt the tenant from taking out traditional housing insurance (see section above "Housing insurance at negotiated rates").
Summary of cover
|Guarantees||Maximum Guarantee amounts|
|Tenancy liability following fire, explosion, water damage or frost arising in the premises||Limited to 1 525 000 euros|
|Recourse by neighbours and third parties following fire, explosion, water damage or frost arising in the premises||Limited to 500 000 euros|
|Other accidental damage incurred to movable property listed in the inventory and located in the leased accommodation and other fixtures belonging to the owner of the leased accommodation||Limited to 5 000 euros with a deductible of 75€|
|Tenant's personal belongings||Limited to 5 000 euros|
|Theft / loss of keys||Limited to 500 euros with a deductible of 20€|
General terms & conditionsTo learn more, download the terms & conditions.
For an insurance claim, please contact Catherine LAGASSE from Cabinet Albinet :
Tel : +331 48 01 84 79
@mail : email@example.com