- How do I create an account ?
- How do I get my password back if I have forgotten it ?
- How do I change any information on my account ?
- Why can’t I contact a tenant or a owner by telephone or email before making a reservation ?
- Why should I use MorningCroissant and not deal directly with the owner or the tenant ?
- How can I be sure that MorningCroissant is a serious site ?
- How can I contact MorningCroissant ?
- How can I delete my account ?
- Do I need a Facebook account to register on MorningCroissant ?
- How do I look for accommodations ?
- What types of accommodations can I find on MorningCroissant ?
- Can I visit the accommodation before booking ?
- What are all those accommodations that look the same ?
- What is the virtual visit ?
- How to use the virtual visit ?
- Why only few accommodations have the virtual visit ?
- What is the difference between the buttons “Book It”, “Check availability”, “Contact Me” and “Make an Offer” ?
- How do I book an accommodation ?
- What does the rental fee cover ?
- What do the service fees cover ?
- When will my request be accepted by the owner ?
- How can I be sure my booking has been accepted ?
- How do I contact the owner ?
- When will I get the owner’s phone number so that I can call ?
- The owner is not answering my messages – what do I do ?
- What happens if an owner does not accept my booking request ?
- What happens if the owner does not answer my availability request ?
- Can I make a booking for someone else ?
- Can I book an accommodation whitout making the full payment ?
- What is the standard Insurance policy offered ?
- What is the All Causes Cancellation insurance policy ?
- When do I have to pay the deposit ?
- At what age a child is considered as an additional traveler ?
- How to use my voucher ?
- What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside the website?
- What should I do if the owner tells me to pay the deposit before the booking starts?
- Which documents shall I send for my rental application ?
- How can I add tenants to my booking?
- How can I add services to my booking?
- How do I pay for my booking ?
- When will my account be debited ?
- I don’t have a credit card, so how can I make a booking ?
- What is a payment authorization ?
- Why am I being asked to provide my ID in some cases ?
- What happens to my payment if the owner declines my booking ?
- I was not able to pay for my booking online, why is that? What do I do now ?
- Where can I find all my invoices ?
- How can I know if a deposit is required ?
- How do I pay the deposit if I don’t have a checkbook ?
- Is it safe to book on MorningCroissant?
- Do you accept payments from all countries?
>After a booking
- I’ve sent a booking request, now what do I do ?
- Can I change the dates of my booking ?
- How can I extend my stay ?
- I can’t get in touch with the owner, and my stay will be starting soon, what should I do ?
- How do I get the keys to the accommodation ?
- Can I arrive later than the time shown in the accommodation's description ?
- Can I ask a friend to pick up the keys ?
- What happens if the owner does not meet me at my accommodations ?
- What happens if the accommodation do not correspond to the description as published in the offer ?
- What happens if I break something or if some damage occurs during my stay ?
- What happens after my stay ?
- How do I list my accommodations online ?
- What information must be included in my listing to make it more attractive ?
- I am having problems with the address of my accommodations: the site is not recognizing it. What should I do ?
- What is the difference between an accommodation available "all the time" and "occasionally" ?
- How many photos should I use in my listing ?
- How can I modify my listing ?
- Once I’ve created my listing, when will it be visible ?
- How can my listing be seen before other offers and thus have better visibility ?
- Why is my listing no longer visible on the site ?
- I’d like to put my listing offline. How do I do this ?
- I would like to delete my listing from the website, how to do it?
- How do I update my calendar ?
- How do I synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with the one on another website ?
- How do I change my prices according to the period ?
- What price should I ask ?
- Should I ask for a deposit ?
- How to make a video of my accommodation?
- How to add a virtual visit and a video of my accommodation to my ad?
- What is the difference between an availability request and a booking request ?
- What do I do when I receive an availability request from a tenant ?
- What is a "Special Offer" ?
- What do I do if I get a special offer from a tenant ?
- What do I do when I get a booking request from a tenant ?
- How long do I have to reply to a booking request ?
- Can I refuse a booking request ?
- How do I send a message to the tenant ?
- A potential tenant is asking to see the accommodation before booking. What do I do ?
- When and how will my contact information be sent to the tenant ?
- Are rents guaranteed by MorningCroissant ?
- When will I be paid after a booking ?
- How much will I receive for a booking ?
- I have not received any money from my booking, is this normal ?
- How should I manage the deposit and any housekeeping fees with my tenant ?
- When I will be paid for bookings of more than 30 nights?
>After a booking
- What should I do to get ready for my tenant’s arrival ?
- When do I hand over the keys ?
- What happens if the tenant cancels his booking ?
- I have accepted a booking but now it isn’t possible to take in my tenants, can I cancel the booking ?
- A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?
- How do I get reviews about my accommodations ?
>Tax & Regulations
>Trust & Safety
It’s very simple. Just click on “Sign in” at the top right of the page and then on “Forgot password ?”. Enter your email address. You will receive an email with a random password which you can then pe...
It’s altogether possible for you to book an accommodation for someone else. When you'll proceed to booking, you will be asked to enter the guest’s address and contact information and this can of cours...
To secure payment on the website, MorningCroissant uses SSL encryption protocol. Like all websites using SSL, https precedes the Site URL. In addition, a padlock is also present in the address bar. Th...
Bookings on MorningCroissant can only be done through our site using a credit or debit card. If you don’t have a card, you can use a family member’s or you can also pay with a prepaid card that you ca...
It is possible to visit the accommodation with the owner agreement. You just have to contact MorningCroissant's team, who will then organize the visit with the owner. To guarantee trust and safet...
Before booking and consequently prior to paying for your reservation, you can contact the owner to ask any question about of the accommodation he is offering. To do that just click on the “Contac...
To protect the privacy of its users, MorningCroissant only provides contact information when a booking request has been accepted. Therefore, you will only get your owner’s phone number and email addre...
When you choose a monthly payment, your booking is automatically put on hold until you provide us with supporting documents for your earnings.Below, you will find the list of documents – circumstances...
Yes ! MorningCroissant is the only platform to guarantee against loss of rent for an accommodation in France, even if the tenant fails to pay his rent ! And this at no extra cost !Regardless of t...
As for all sources of income, the rent you receive via MorningCroissant is taxable and you must declare it. In some cases and depending on the amount, some deductions or rebates may be applicable.For ...