How it works
- Benefits for a tenant to go through MorningCroissant
- Renting a property
- How to contact the owner
- Difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner”
- The owner doesn't answer my request
- Acceptation of rental request by owners
- Acceptance of a rental request: process and confirmation
- The owner refuses my rental request
- When to get the owner's phone number
- MorningCroissant fees
- Carry out a rental for another person
- I am asked to pay the rent outside MorningCroissant
- Rental types : medium-term rental vs long-term rental
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a medium-term lease
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a long-term lease
- CAF and APL applications
- Paying the rent on a monthly basis
- How to pay for a rental
- Payment & billing
- Secured payment on MorningCroissant
- Renting accommodation without a credit card
- Payment of the security deposit
- How to use a voucher
- Retrieving all my invoices
- The owner refuses my rental request after payment
- Payment authorization
- Failure to pay online for a rental
- Countries accepted for the origin of payments
After a booking
- What to do after a rental request?
- Joining the owner as the date of entry into the premises approaches
- Handover of keys
- Is it possible to show up after the time indicated on the ad?
- What if the owner does not show up for the appointment?
- Procedure in the event of a problem with the accommodation when entering the premises
- What to do in case of accidental damage during my rental?
- Giving a review after the rental
Cancellation, notice, extension
- How to make a video of my accommodation
- How to add a virtual tour or video of my property to my listing
- Enter a period of unavailability
- Choose the duration of your rental
- How to list a property online
- How to make an accommodation listing more attractive
- The address of my accommodation is not recognized at the time the listing is being created
- Difference between "all the time" "occasionally" available accommodation
- Minimum and recommended number of photos for an accommodation listing
- How to edit my listing
- Delay between the creation of an ad and its publication on MorningCroissant
- How to improve the ranking and visibility of your listing on MorningCroissant
- My accommodation is no longer visible on the site
- How to put my accommodation listing offline
- How to delete my ad from MorningCroissant
- How to update my accommodation calendar
- How to synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with another calendar on a different website
- How to set the right rent level
- Requesting a security deposit
- Prepare for entry: contract, security deposit and inventory of fixtures
- What charges should be included in the rent?
- Which method of payment of recoverable expenses should I choose?
- Difference between an availability request and a rental request
- Respond to a tenant's availability request
- Rental request received from a potential tenant
- Time to respond to a rental request
- Declining a rental request
- How to send a message to the tenant
- A potential tenant wants to see my apartment before renting it
- Communication of my contact details to the tenant
- Differences between medium and long term rentals in France
After a booking
Cancellation, notice, extension
- Regulations applicable to furnished rentals in general in France
- Rent setting: renewal, capping and revision
- Long-term furnished rental lease (ALUR law) - 1 year tacitly renewable
- List of required equipment for furnished rental
- Mandatory real estate diagnoses for rentals
- Appendices to the rental contract to be provided to the tenant
- Prior authorization for rental - "Permit to rent"
- Change of use for furnished rentals
- Regulations for short-term rentals in France
Trust & Safety
Following the first wave of Covid-19 and the government announcements of 28/10/2020 related to the second wave of the Coronavirus, a number of restrictions were put in place. What are the impacts of t...
You forgot your password?Click on "Sign in" at the top right and then on "Forgotten Password?". Enter your email address and submit. A Captcha test will be done by Google: It may be to find the image ...
It’s altogether possible for you to rent a property for someone else. When you'll proceed to the rental request, you will be asked to enter the tenant’s address and contact information and this can of...
To secure payment on the website, MorningCroissant uses SSL encryption protocol. Like all websites using SSL, https precedes the Site URL. In addition, a padlock is also present in the address bar. Th...
Bookings on MorningCroissant can only be done through our site using a credit or debit card. If you don’t have a card, you can use a family member’s or you can also pay with a prepaid card that you ca...
It is possible to organize a visit for rentals of more than 3 months. Here are the steps to follow:Contact the landlord by filling in your desired rental dates on the calendar of the ad Check the...
Before sending a rental request and consequently prior to paying for it, you can contact the owner to ask any question about of the property he is offering. To do that just click on the “Contact ...
In order to preserve the privacy of users, we only disclose their contact information when a rental request has been accepted. You will receive the telephone and e-mail details of the renter in the re...
When you choose a monthly payment, your rental request is automatically put on hold until you provide us with supporting documents for your earnings.Below, you will find the list of documents – circum...
MorningCroissant is the only platform to guarantee against loss of rent for an accommodation in France, even if the tenant fails to pay his rent ! And this at no extra cost !Regardless of the duration...
As for all sources of income, the rent you receive via MorningCroissant is taxable and you must declare it. In some cases and depending on the amount, some deductions or rebates may be applicable.For ...