- How do I create an account ?
- How do I get my password back if I have forgotten it ?
- How do I change any information on my account ?
- Why can’t I contact a tenant or a owner by telephone or email before making a rental request ?
- Why should I use MorningCroissant and not deal directly with the owner or the tenant ?
- How can I be sure that MorningCroissant is a serious site ?
- How can I contact MorningCroissant ?
- How can I delete my account ?
- How do I rent a property ?
- How do I contact the owner ?
- What is the difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner” ?
- The owner is not answering my request – what do I do ?
- When will my request be accepted by the owner ?
- How can I be sure my rental request has been accepted ?
- What happens if an owner does not accept my rental request ?
- When will I get the owner’s phone number so that I can call ?
- What do the service fees cover ?
- Can I make a rental for someone else ?
- What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside the website?
- Which documents shall I send for my rental application ?
- Can I monthly payment of my rental ?
- How do I pay for my booking ?
- When will I be billed ?
- Is it safe to book on MorningCroissant?
- I don’t have a credit card, so how can I make a rental ?
- When do I have to pay the deposit ?
- How to use my voucher ?
- Where can I find all my invoices ?
- What happens to my payment if the owner declines my rental request ?
- What is a payment authorization ?
- I was not able to pay for my rental online, why is that? What do I do now ?
- Do you accept payments from all countries?
>After a booking
- I’ve sent a rental request, now what do I do ?
- Can I change the dates of my rental ?
- How can I extend my rental ?
- I can’t get in touch with the owner, and my rental will be starting soon, what should I do ?
- How do I get the keys to the accommodation ?
- Can I arrive later than the time shown in the accommodation's description ?
- What happens if the owner does not meet me at the property ?
- What happens if the property do not correspond to the description as published in the offer ?
- What happens if I break something or if some damage occurs during my rental ?
- What happens after my rental ?
- How to make a video of my accommodation?
- How to add a virtual tour or a video of my accommodation to my ad?
- How do I list my properties online ?
- What information shoud be included in my listing to make it more attractive ?
- I am having problems with the address of my property: the site is not recognizing it. What should I do ?
- What is the difference between an accommodation available "all the time" and "occasionally" ?
- How many photos should I use in my listing ?
- How can I modify my listing ?
- Once I’ve created my listing, when will it be visible ?
- How to appear before other ads and have a better visibility?
- Why is my listing no longer visible on the site ?
- I’d like to put my listing offline. How do I do this ?
- I would like to delete my listing from the website, how to do it?
- How do I update my calendar ?
- How do I synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with the one on another website ?
- What rent should I ask ?
- Should I ask for a deposit ?
- What is the difference between an availability request and a booking request ?
- What do I do when I receive an availability request from a tenant ?
- What do I do when I get a booking request from a tenant ?
- How long do I have to reply to a booking request ?
- Can I refuse a booking request ?
- How do I send a message to the tenant ?
- A potential tenant is asking to see the accommodation before booking. What do I do ?
- When and how will my contact information be sent to the tenant ?
>After a booking
- What should I do to get ready for my tenant’s arrival ?
- When do I hand over the keys ?
- What happens if the tenant cancels his booking ?
- I have accepted a booking but now it isn’t possible to take in my tenants, can I cancel the booking ?
- A tenant has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?
- How can I get reviews on my accommodation?
>Tax & Regulations
>Trust & Safety
It’s very simple. Just click on “Sign in” at the top right of the page and then on “Forgot password ?”. Enter your email address. You will receive an email with a random password which you can then pe...
It’s altogether possible for you to rent a property for someone else. When you'll proceed to the rental request, you will be asked to enter the tenant’s address and contact information and this can of...
To secure payment on the website, MorningCroissant uses SSL encryption protocol. Like all websites using SSL, https precedes the Site URL. In addition, a padlock is also present in the address bar. Th...
Bookings on MorningCroissant can only be done through our site using a credit or debit card. If you don’t have a card, you can use a family member’s or you can also pay with a prepaid card that you ca...
It is possible to visit the property with the owner agreement. You just have to contact MorningCroissant's team, who will then organize the visit with the owner. To guarantee trust and safety for...
Before sending a rental request and consequently prior to paying for it, you can contact the owner to ask any question about of the property he is offering. To do that just click on the “Contact ...
To protect the privacy of its users, MorningCroissant only provides contact information when a rental request has been accepted. Therefore, you will only get your owner’s phone number and email addres...
When you choose a monthly payment, your rental request is automatically put on hold until you provide us with supporting documents for your earnings.Below, you will find the list of documents – circum...
Yes ! MorningCroissant is the only platform to guarantee against loss of rent for an accommodation in France, even if the tenant fails to pay his rent ! And this at no extra cost !Regardless of t...
As for all sources of income, the rent you receive via MorningCroissant is taxable and you must declare it. In some cases and depending on the amount, some deductions or rebates may be applicable.For ...