- How do I create an account ?
- How do I get my password back if I have forgotten it ?
- How do I change any information on my account ?
- Why can’t I contact a guest or a host by telephone or email before making a reservation ?
- Why should I use MorningCroissant and not deal directly with the host or the guest ?
- How can I be sure that MorningCroissant is a serious site ?
- How can I contact MorningCroissant ?
- How can I delete my account ?
- Do I need a Facebook account to register on MorningCroissant ?
- How do I pay for my booking ?
- When will my account be debited ?
- I don’t have a credit card, so how can I make a booking ?
- What is a payment authorization ?
- Why am I being asked to provide my ID in some cases ?
- What happens to my payment if the host declines my booking ?
- I was not able to pay for my booking online, why is that? What do I do now ?
- Where can I find all my invoices ?
- How can I know if a deposit is required ?
- How do I pay the deposit if I don’t have a checkbook ?
- Is it safe to book on MorningCroissant?
>After a booking
- I’ve sent a booking request, now what do I do ?
- Can I change the dates of my booking ?
- How can I extend my stay ?
- I can’t get in touch with my host, and my stay will be starting soon, what should I do ?
- How do I get the keys to the accommodation ?
- Can I arrive later than the time shown in the accommodation's description ?
- Can I ask a friend to pick up the keys ?
- What happens if the host does not meet me at my accommodations ?
- What happens if the accommodation do not correspond to the description as published in the offer ?
- What happens if I break something or if some damage occurs during my stay ?
- What happens after my stay ?
- How do I look for accommodations ?
- What types of accommodations can I find on MorningCroissant ?
- Can I visit the accommodation before booking ?
- What are all those accommodations that look the same ?
- What is the virtual visit ?
- How to use the virtual visit ?
- Why only few accommodations have the virtual visit ?
- What is the difference between the buttons “Book It”, “Check availability”, “Contact Me” and “Make an Offer” ?
- How do I book an accommodation ?
- What does the rental fee cover ?
- What do the service fees cover ?
- When will my request be accepted by the host ?
- How can I be sure my booking has been accepted ?
- How do I contact the host ?
- When will I get the host’s phone number so that I can call ?
- The host is not answering my messages – what do I do ?
- What happens if a host does not accept my booking request ?
- What happens if the host does not answer my availability request ?
- Can I make a booking for someone else ?
- Can I book an accommodation whitout making the full payment ?
- What's a provisional booking ?
- What is the standard Insurance policy offered ?
- What is the All Causes Cancellation insurance policy ?
- When do I have to pay the deposit ?
- At what age a child is considered as an additional traveler ?
- How to use my voucher ?
- What should I do if someone asks me to pay outside the website?
- What should I do if the host tells me to pay the deposit before the booking starts?
- What to do when my booking has been put on stand-by ?
- How can I add guests to my booking?
>Be a host
>After a booking
- What should I do to get ready for my guests’ arrival ?
- When do I hand over the keys ?
- I have accepted a booking but now it isn’t possible to take in my guests, can I cancel the booking ?
- What happens if the guest cancels his booking ?
- A guest has caused damage to my accommodation or has suffered damage during his stay, what do I do ?
- How do I get reviews about my accommodations ?
- How do I list my accommodations online ?
- What information must be included in my listing to make it more attractive ?
- How many photos should I use in my listing ?
- I am having problems with the address of my accommodations: the site is not recognizing it. What should I do ?
- Once I’ve created my listing, when will it be visible ?
- How can my listing be seen before other offers and thus have better visibility ?
- Why is my listing no longer visible on the site ?
- I’d like to put my listing offline. How do I do this ?
- How do I synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with the one on another website ?
- How do I update my calendar ?
- How do I change my prices according to the period ?
- What price should I ask ?
- Should I ask for a deposit ?
- I would like to delete my listing from the website, how to do it?
- How can I modify my listing ?
- How do I synchronize multiple calendars on my ad?
- What is the difference between an availability request and a booking request ?
- What is a "Special Offer" ?
- What do I do when I get a booking request from a guest ?
- How long do I have to reply to a booking request ?
- Can I refuse a booking request ?
- What do I do when I receive an availability request from a guest ?
- What do I do if I get a special offer from a guest ?
- A potential guest is asking to see the accommodation before booking. What do I do ?
- How do I send a message to the guest ?
- When and how will my contact information be sent to the guest ?
>Trust & Safety
It’s very simple. Just click on “Sign in” at the top right of the page and then on “Forgot password ?”. Enter your email address. You will receive an email with a random password which you can then pe...
On partners' accommodations, under certain conditions, you have the possibility of making a free provisional booking by clicking on "Do you want to make a provisional booking?" under the "Book It...
Some hosts require the deposit to be made by check when you arrive. If you don’t have a checkbook, you can ask the host if he will accept a cash deposit. Please do ask about this before you arrive bec...
Before booking and consequently prior to paying for your reservation, you can contact the host to ask any question about of the accommodation he is offering. To do that just click on the “Contact...
To protect the privacy of its users, MorningCroissant only provides contact information when a booking request has been accepted. Therefore, you will only get your host’s phone number and email addres...
Bookings on MorningCroissant can only be done through our site using a credit or debit card. If you don’t have a card, you can use a family member’s or you can also pay with a prepaid card that you ca...
It’s altogether possible for you to book an accommodation for someone else. When you'll proceed to booking, you will be asked to enter the guest’s address and contact information and this can of cours...
If the host declines your booking request you will not be debited even though you gave your card number when you made the reservation. Indeed, when you make a payment through MorningCroissant, th...
If you have not been able to pay for your reservation online, there may be several reasons :Maybe you did not get the payment confirmation code that was sent to your cell phone. This is a security mea...
It is not possible to visit the accommodation before booking. This would be in violation of MorningCroissant’s terms of service. To guarantee trust and safety for the host and the guest, it is crucial...
To secure payment on the website, MorningCroissant uses SSL encryption protocol. Like all websites using SSL, https precedes the Site URL. In addition, a padlock is also present in the address bar. Th...
As for all sources of income, the rent you receive via MorningCroissant is taxable and you must declare it. In some cases and depending on the amount, some deductions or rebates may be applicable.&nbs...