How it works
- Benefits for a tenant to go through MorningCroissant
- Renting a property
- How to contact the owner
- Difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner”
- The owner doesn't answer my request
- Acceptance of a rental request: process and confirmation
- Acceptation of rental request by owners
- E-signature of the rental contract
- The owner refuses my rental request
- When to get the owner's phone number
- MorningCroissant fees
- Carry out a rental for another person
- I am asked to pay the rent outside MorningCroissant
- Rental types : medium-term rental vs long-term rental
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a medium-term lease
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a long-term lease
- CAF and APL applications
- Monthly or upfront payement of the rental
- Secured payment on MorningCroissant
- Payment authorization
- Payment of rent and billing
- The owner refuses my rental request after payment
- Failure to pay online for a rental
- Countries accepted for the origin of payments
- Payment of the security deposit
- How to use a voucher
- Retrieving all my invoices
After a booking
- What to do after a rental request?
- Joining the owner as the date of entry into the premises approaches
- Handover of keys
- Is it possible to show up after the time indicated on the ad?
- What if the owner does not show up for the appointment?
- Procedure in the event of a problem with the accommodation when entering the premises
- What to do in case of accidental damage during my rental?
- Giving a review after the rental
Cancellation, notice, extension
- How to list a property online
- The address of my accommodation is not recognized at the time the listing is being created
- Delay between the creation of an ad and its publication on MorningCroissant
- How to edit my listing
- How to make an accommodation listing more attractive
- How to improve the ranking and visibility of your listing on MorningCroissant
- Minimum and recommended number of photos for an accommodation listing
- How to add a virtual tour or video of my property to my listing
- How to make a video of my accommodation
- Editing the rent
- How to set the right rent level
- What charges should be included in the rent?
- Which method of payment of recoverable expenses should I choose?
- Requesting a security deposit
- Choose the duration of your rental
- Enter a period of unavailability
- Difference between "all the time" "occasionally" available accommodation
- How to update my accommodation calendar
- How to synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with another calendar on a different website
- My accommodation is no longer visible on the site
- How to put my accommodation listing offline
- How to delete my ad from MorningCroissant
- Respond to a tenant's availability request
- How to send a message to the tenant
- Communication of my contact details to the tenant
- Difference between an availability request and a rental request
- Rental request received from a potential tenant
- Time to respond to a rental request
- Declining a rental request
- A potential tenant wants to see my apartment before renting it
- How to complete and sign the rental contract
- Prepare for entry: contract, security deposit and inventory of fixtures
- Differences between medium and long term rentals in France
After a booking
Cancellation, notice, extension
- Types of furnished or unfurnished rentals
- Decent housing
- Rent setting: renewal, capping and revision
- List of required equipment for furnished rental
- Mandatory real estate diagnoses for rentals
- Appendices to the rental contract to be provided to the tenant
- Prior authorization for rental - "Permit to rent"
- Change of use for furnished rentals
- Guarantor and Guarantee of Unpaid Rents
- Fighting discrimination when renting a property
Trust & Safety
What to do after a rental request?
When you have sent your rental request, you must wait for the owner to reply. The owner will receive email and text messages informing him that you have made a rental request.
- If he accepts, you will receive an automated confirmation email with “Booking #xxx confirmed: important information” in the subject line. This email is the rental confirmation and will be accompanied by a second email with the invoice and booking contract. You should read these emails and attachments very carefully as they provide all the important information you will need, in particular the owner's phone number and email address.
- If, however, the owner declines your rental request, you will receive an email with “Reservation not possible” in the subject line. You will then have to send a new request for another property. Of course, your account will not be billed for this request. For more information, please read the section What happens if an owner does not accept my rental request ?
Was this article helpful? Yes No