- Benefits for a tenant to go through MorningCroissant
- Renting a property
- How to contact the owner
- Difference between the buttons “Rent this property”, “Check availability” and “Contact the owner”
- The owner doesn't answer my request
- Acceptation of rental request by owners
- Acceptance of a rental request: process and confirmation
- The owner refuses my rental request
- When to get the owner's phone number
- MorningCroissant fees
- Carry out a rental for another person
- I am asked to pay the rent outside MorningCroissant
- Rental types : medium-term rental vs long-term rental
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a medium-term lease
- Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a long-term lease
- Paying the rent on a monthly basis
- How to pay for a rental
- Payment & billing
- Secured payment on MorningCroissant
- Renting accommodation without a credit card
- Payment of the security deposit
- How to use a voucher
- Retrieving all my invoices
- The owner refuses my rental request after payment
- Payment authorization
- Failure to pay online for a rental
- Countries accepted for the origin of payments
After a booking
- What to do after a rental request?
- Changing my rental dates
- How to extend a rental
- Joining the owner as the date of entry into the premises approaches
- Handover of keys
- Is it possible to show up after the time indicated on the ad?
- What if the owner does not show up for the appointment?
- Procedure in the event of a problem with the accommodation when entering the premises
- What to do in case of accidental damage during my rental?
- Giving a review after the rental
- How to make a video of my accommodation
- How to add a virtual tour or video of my property to my listing
- Enter a period of unavailability
- Choose the duration of your rental
- How to list a property online
- How to make an accommodation listing more attractive
- The address of my accommodation is not recognized at the time the listing is being created
- Difference between "all the time" "occasionally" available accommodation
- Minimum and recommended number of photos for an accommodation listing
- How to edit my listing
- Delay between the creation of an ad and its publication on MorningCroissant
- How to improve the ranking and visibility of your listing on MorningCroissant
- My accommodation is no longer visible on the site
- How to put my accommodation listing offline
- How to delete my ad from MorningCroissant
- How to update my accommodation calendar
- How to synchronize my MorningCroissant calendar with another calendar on a different website
- How to set the right rent level
- Requesting a security deposit
- Prepare for entry: contract, security deposit and inventory of fixtures
- What charges should be included in the rent?
- Which method of payment of recoverable expenses should I choose?
- Difference between an availability request and a rental request
- Respond to a tenant's availability request
- Rental request received from a potential tenant
- Time to respond to a rental request
- Declining a rental request
- How to send a message to the tenant
- A potential tenant wants to see my apartment before renting it
- Communication of my contact details to the tenant
- Differences between medium and long term rentals in France
After a booking
- Regulations applicable to furnished rentals in general in France
- Rent setting: renewal, capping and revision
- Long-term furnished rental lease (ALUR law) - 1 year tacitly renewable
- List of required equipment for furnished rental
- Mandatory real estate diagnoses for rentals
- Appendices to the rental contract to be provided to the tenant
- Prior authorization for rental - "Permit to rent"
- Regulations for short-term rentals in France
Trust & Safety
Documents to provide for your rental application in the context of a medium-term lease
When you choose a monthly payment, your rental request is automatically put on hold until you provide us with supporting documents for your earnings.
Below, you will find the list of documents – circumstances dependent - that you will need to send at the earliest opportunity in response to the e-mail "Document verification for your booking request":
In every instance:
- A copy of your passport or proof of ID of all tenants
- Latest tax notice
- Bank account details (IBAN, BIC)
If you are employed on a temporary or permanent contract:
- Your last three pay slips
- Your work contract OR a confirmation of work which is less than one month old showing the type of contract.
- Proof of education or training
- A completed and signed rental guarantor’s certificate (link to the rental guarantor’s certificate)
- The guarantor's proof of earnings: refer to the list of documents in accordance with their status.
Freelancer, independent contractor or self-employed:
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation (K-bis) which is less than three months old OR a copy of the Register of Trade Workers, which is less than three months old OR a copy of your INSEE ID certificate
- A valid Professional Card
- Latest balance sheet which has been verified by a certified public accountant.
- Current or future work contract
- Work contract which has run over the last six months OR a confirmation of previous work contracts for the Employment Office (Pole Emploi)
- Employment Office (Pole Emploi) statement
- Work contract or proof of work which is less than one month old showing the duration of the contract and the revenues
- Proof of allowance payments, pensions, maintenance and benefits received during the last three months
- OR proof of entitlement determined by the paying body
Managing director (or other company directors):
- Previous pay slips (if available) OR statement from a certified public account which confirms monthly or annual net taxable income.
- A copy of a certificate of incorporation (K-bis) which is less than three months old.
- Latest balance sheet which has been verified by a certified public accountant
- A copy of your certificate of incorporation (K-bis) OR an official registration certificate for foreign companies OR a copy of the Trades Index which is less than three months old
- The previous balance sheet which has been verified by a certified public accountant
- Tenant’s proof of ID (the individual who is staying in the accommodation)
- Document connecting the tenant to the company (work contract, document signed by the company etc...)
- Proof of earnings by any means
Rental with a guarantor :
Guarantors must refer to the above list of documents according to their status. The file for each guarantor will need to contain the same documents as the file of the tenant. The file should also contain a signed and dated, handwritten commitment to guarantee (guarantor’s certificate) for each guarantor, in accordance with current legislation. A statement of guarantee is mandatory, even if the persons are married under local law. Link to the rental guarantor’s certificate
The response time could take up to two working days, depending on the quality of the documents provided. In general, it is recommended that you submit as many documents as possible, in order to reduce the wait time.
If you do not wish to provide proof of earnings, you can make a full payment of the rental.
Was this article helpful? Yes No