Charming 17th century flat
This flat is on the 6th floor with lift.
It is composed of :
- A fully equipped open kitchen: fridge, induction hob, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher etc.
- A living room with a sofa, dining table and TV
- Two bedrooms with double beds
- A first shower room with shower, washing machine, tumble dryer and WC
- A second shower room with shower and WC
- High speed internet access
- Plenty of storage space
- Sheets and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you will feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, e-mail or SMS.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to availability of an agent)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys".
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent4085€
Monthly rent excl. charges3985€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges4085€
Housecleaning price ?135€
Check in between18:00 and 15:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move around the capital very easily and quickly via the numerous public transport options:
- RER C: Péreire Levallois station, located 1 minute away on foot
- Metro: Péreire Levallois (line 3), located 3 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Several Taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.