POSSIBLE MOBILITY LEASE (students / pro in mobility / internship / apprentices)
Located in the city centre, at the foot of the Saxe Gambetta metro station, close to Place Bellecour and all shops.
On the 3rd and last floor of an old building.
It is composed of an alcove corner with a double bed, a shower room, a separate toilet, then a main room with a meridian, flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a large cupboard. The studio overlooks the courtyard of the building, so it is very quiet.
Facilities: coffee maker, microwave, washing machine, iron, iron, hoover, crockery and cutlery, hair dryer and a superb wall fan!
Sheets and towels are provided.
Unlimited Wi Fi broadband internet with Free
The accommodation is unique because :
- it is very well maintained and I make improvements as and when tenants' comments are made,
- I try to be reactive quickly to any technical problems you may encounter during your stay (but everything works when you arrive),
- my sheets, towels, bath mats and tea towels are washed by a launderer at 100°, no risk of contamination,
- Each time a tenant leaves, a rigorous cleaning is carried out with disinfectant products and bleach,
The little extras:
- The neighbouring studio "L'Endroit" can accommodate 4 extra people if you have visitors.
- I can help you during your short stay in this flat to find your future house or flat in Lyon in the context of a longer rental or purchase.
A deposit may be required by the lessor upon entry into the premises.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration1 month
License or registration number
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Emilie Froideval A.
Default rent ?
Monthly rent (< 3 months) ?1000€
Housecleaning price ?50€
restaurants and shops (supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, ..)
well served by public transport
to 2 metro stops from the Gare Part Dieu
near the Place Bellecour, the university district and tourist attractions
Subway Information: B and D, Saxe Gambetta
Bus: 4, 11, 12, 14, 23, 35
T1 tram rue de l'Université