LE DECOR - Saxe Gambetta
Located in the city centre, at the foot of the Saxe Gambetta metro station, close to Place Bellecour and all shops.
On the 3rd and last floor of an old building.
It is composed of an alcove corner with a double bed, a shower room, a separate toilet, then a main room with a meridian, flat screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a large cupboard. The studio overlooks the courtyard of the building, so it is very quiet.
Facilities: coffee maker, microwave, washing machine, iron, iron, hoover, crockery and cutlery, hair dryer and a superb wall fan!
Sheets and towels are provided.
Unlimited Wi Fi broadband internet with Free
The accommodation is unique because :
- it is very well maintained and I make improvements as and when tenants' comments are made,
- I try to be reactive quickly to any technical problems you may encounter during your stay (but everything works when you arrive),
- my sheets, towels, bath mats and tea towels are washed by a launderer at 100°, no risk of contamination,
- Each time a tenant leaves, a rigorous cleaning is carried out with disinfectant products and bleach,
The little extras:
- The neighbouring studio "L'Endroit" can accommodate 4 extra people if you have visitors.
- I can help you during your short stay in this flat to find your future house or flat in Lyon in the context of a longer rental or purchase.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
License or registration number
Area subject to rent control ?
Monthly rent excl. charges1204€
Monthly charges ?50€
Monthly rent incl. charges1254€
Housecleaning price ?70€
- Lola H. November 2016 Très bon séjour, Emilie a été très disponible et arrangeante pour l'entrée et la sortie du logement. Si j'ai l'occasion je referai appel à Emilie
restaurants and shops (supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, ..)
well served by public transport
to 2 metro stops from the Gare Part Dieu
near the Place Bellecour, the university district and tourist attractions
Subway Information: B and D, Saxe Gambetta
Bus: 4, 11, 12, 14, 23, 35
T1 tram rue de l'Université