Stay in Lille in complete freedom and without any material worries, EVERYTHING IS there!
Furnished rental for periods between 3 months and 12 months
Furnished decorated with taste. Available immediately
Town house of 127 m2 from the 1930s completely renovated, furnished and fully equipped, located in a quiet area 5 min from the city centre of Lille
You can be sure to rest after days of work in Lille in a quiet and pleasant accommodation.
This house is typical of the north with the charm of the old and the conveniences of a modern house arranged in a creative and colourful way
Spacious living room with large cupboards, equipped kitchen, separate wc, 4 bedrooms
- The living room is through and very bright with a beautiful height under the ceiling and beautiful volumes,
- The house is really pleasant to live with its beautiful and large terrace facing south,
- Parking near the apartment is easy and free of charge just in front of the house,
- The house is located near roads, stations, and the bus stop
- Free Revolution internet box + bouquets of channels,
- Netflix Full HD,
- Household linen provided (sheets, towels, tea towels),
- Bedding in excellent condition and very comfortable
- Several pieces of furniture and storage cupboards,
- Home insurance included,
- Quality furnishings and equipment + Careful decoration "nature and seaside",
- Secure access by digicode and videophone
- Suitable for children (high chair, cot, baby bathtub),
- Rental from private individual to private individual, therefore no agency fees to be expected,
This house of 127 m² 4 bedrooms consists of:
On the ground floor:
- 1 double living room (sofa, armchairs, coffee table, large table, rattan chairs, 32 inch LED TV, wifi internet),
- 1 open kitchen equipped (multifunction combined oven, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, induction hob, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, large storage cupboards, kitchen utensils, bay window),
- 1 bathroom (bathtub-shower, washbasin, furniture with basin, cupboard, towel dryer, hair dryer),
- 1 WC.
Beautiful terrace equipped with all comforts south-east
(2 deckchairs, parasol, rattan garden table, barbecue, plants).
The house has four bedrooms with parquet floors on the two upper levels:
- 2 bedrooms 1 bed 190 cm x 140 cm with wardrobe and desk,
- 1 bedroom 1 bed 190 cm x 90 cm with wardrobe and desk,
- 1 landing room 2 beds 190 cm x 90 cm with cupboard
Shared accommodation possible (4 bedrooms)
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyHouse
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 simple bed
2 convertible sofas
Bedroom n°31 double bed
Bedroom n°42 simple beds
Check in after16:00
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Julien P.
Default rent ?
Starting from the1st tenant
as well as a pharmacy 300 m away.
For nature lovers, you can walk to the Heron Park or the Lac Saint-Jean Park, 10 minutes from the house.
You will also find:
- Place Mont-de-Terre (500 m) with bakery, Caisse d'Epargne bank, "Le Splendid" cinema, bars, etc...
- Berthelot-Sévigné primary school (500m)
- Lille Grand Palais (2.5 km)
- Heron Parc (3 km): 12 restaurants, UGC cinema, Darty, Cultura, Go Sport, La Grande Récréré...
- The Auchan-V2 shopping centre (3.5 km)
- The large Lille-Métropole Pierre Mauroy stadium in Villeneuve d'Ascq (3.8 km)
- The Science City University Lille 1 - Science and Technology (4.5 km)
- PS Lezennes bus stop (150 m)
- Lezennes SNCF station (200 m)
- V'Lille bicycle terminal (400 m)
- nearby motorway axes
- SNCF TGV station Lille-Flandres (3.5 km)
- SNCF TGV TGV TGV Lille-Europe station (3.5 km)
- easy and free parking