Ideal location in the heart of the city, in the popular and cosmopolitan district of Belsunce, 400m from the Old Port, close to the various cultural sites, shops and means of transport, you will stay in the heart of Marseille's life in an authentic district and building.
The apartment overlooks a quiet street (semi pedestrian and therefore not very busy) and is equipped with double glazing.
With a surface area of 36 sqm with a beautiful ceiling height and located on the fourth floor (without lift) of an old building, it is very pleasant for its calm, its luminosity, its volume and its clear view on roofs and different terraces.
The apartment has been completely refurbished.
In the main room you will find a place to stay:
- a kitchen area (with crockery, kitchen utensils and some basic products)
- a dining area (with a winegrower's table and antique chairs)
- and a lounge area with a new sofa.
- a sleeping area with a comfortable double bed (new, 140cm wide)
- The bathroom has a large shower
The building's staircase is very dilapidated and needs to be renovated during the year.
The apartment is equipped with an armoured door and double glazing.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Charges not included in the rent:
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum stay3 months
Maximum stay1 year
Owner Elsa P.
Default rent ?
- The Tourist Office.
- many shops (Monoprix, Lafayette gourmet,...)
- "souk market" of Noailles at 2 minutes by foot, Capuchin market and its Long Street overflowing with the colors of the south (every day)
- the beach of Les Catalans is 10 minutes away by bike
- the Calanques are 40min by bus
- the Côte Bleue is 20 minutes away by train
- Vieux Port is 5 minutes walk away: fish market and
boat departures for the islands of Friuli, Château d'If, Calanques, Estaque and Pointe Rouge beach....
- 10 min walk from the Panier district (MUCEM, Villa Méditerranée, "Regards de Provence" Museum, La Vieille Charité)
- 10 min walk from the La Plaine district (bars and restaurants and the famous market with its "good deals" (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday))