PWS "La Pinède" * Terrace & sw pool
Welcome to "La Pinède" - Your haven of peace in Golfe Juan!
Charming 30m2 studio apartment with swimming pool and private terrace in Golfe Juan, recently tastefully redecorated. It is located on the 1st floor of a luxury residence, accessible by lift. Ideal for couples or solo travellers!
Highlights of your stay:
* Ideal Location: Free parking on site (a rarity) and only 5 minutes from shops, as well as 10-15 minutes walk from golden sandy beaches!
* Comfort & Elegance: Our studio offers you a spacious living area with
- an ultra-comfortable double bed
- a small multi-purpose table,
- a large cupboard,
- a flat-screen TV,
- relaxing chairs,
- electric ceiling ventilation
- and even the option of an umbrella bed if required.
* Full Kitchen: The separate kitchen is equipped with everything you need, including
- microwave oven
- electric hob,
- washing machine,
- cutlery and crockery,
- kitchen utensils
- a Nespresso coffee machine
coffee machine and kettle.
* Private Terrace: Enjoy an 8m2 private terrace with a comfortable sofa and dining area for unforgettable al fresco dining.
* Spacious Bathroom: a large bathroom with WC, bath and bidet awaits you to relax.
* Private Pools: Nestled within a secure residence, you will have access to two private pools, one of which is suitable for young children. Free on-site parking is a real bonus!
* Easy to explore: Just 5 minutes by car or 10-15 minutes on foot from the beaches and the train station, which links you to all the treasures of the Côte d'Azur. Cannes is less than 10 minutes away by car or train.
* Attentive host: Gina, your on-site host, is on hand to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Services included in rent & charges:
- Individual gas
Services not included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 double bed
Monthly rent excl. charges895€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges995€
Housecleaning price ?75€
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration1 month
Golfe-Juan also has a fascinating history, being the site of Napoleon Bonaparte's landing in 1815 on his return from Elba, marking the start of the famous 'Hundred Days'.
If you want to explore further, head east by car, train or bus to discover the lively bars and restaurants of Juan-les-Pins, the Picasso museum and old town of Antibes, the Promenade des Anglais and castle hill in Nice, the royal palace and museums of Monaco, and even Italy. To the west, the famous Croisette and its Palais des Festivals in Cannes and the beaches of Théoule-sur-Mer and Saint-Tropez await you for memorable excursions.