Denise Street. I offer for rent a 48 sqm apartment with character, completely renovated in 2019, furnished and decorated with taste, on the ground floor of a small stone condominium close to all amenities, shops and public transport.
I provide you with all the necessary equipment to ensure your peace of mind. All you have to do is put your bags down!
*** About the apartment ***
2 beautiful rooms with window and glass roof equipped with:
- A double bed (sheets provided) with shape memory mattress
- A desk with lamp and storage
- A dressing room equipped with wardrobe bar and shelves
The kitchen/living room is fully equipped and equipped with new equipment:
- Refrigerator-freezer, oven, microwave, induction hob, hood, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, humidifier
- All the necessary utensils you may need (plates, cutlery, glass, etc.)
- A dining area for 4 people
- A living room with sofa, storage, TV
A modern bathroom:
- Italian shower, washbasin top, mirror, storage, washing machine, suspended WC
A 11 sqm furnished sheltered patio
- Wooden garden furniture
- A large mirror and storage space
- A space to safely place your bike or scooter on it
*** Location and services ***
- "Cours du Médoc" stop on Tram B at 200m
- Bus Line 4 stop "Place St Martial" at 200m
- 2 Vcub stations at 150 and 250m
- Free parking in the neighbourhood
- Bakery at 250m, 2 Carrefour City at 400 and 500m
- Quay of the brands at the end of the street
To make you feel at home here, you will have all the necessary services included in your charges: internet (fibre optic), water, electricity, heating. You will therefore not need to take the necessary steps to subscribe to these services.
All rooms are equipped with speakers to play your favorite songs.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Check in afterFlexible
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out beforeFlexible
Minimum duration3 months
Services charges includedN/A
Owner Alexandre D.
Default rent ?