Charming flat - Clichy
Bright, pleasant 61m2 flat just outside Paris.
This flat is located on the 4th floor (with lift) and comprises :
- A living room with sofa, dining table and TV
- A fully-equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, etc.). )
- A first bedroom with a double bed
- A second bedroom with a double bed
- A spacious bathroom with bath
- Separate WC
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Storage space
- Linen and bedding provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
I am available to answer any questions you may have.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Increased reference rent2200€
Monthly rent excl. charges1900€
Monthly charges ?300€
Monthly rent incl. charges2200€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
At the gateway to Paris (17th arrondissement) and 15 minutes from the centre of the capital (Châtelet, Les Halles, l'Etoile), in the immediate vicinity of the La Défense business centre, the motorway network provides Clichy with rapid links to the major business centres and airports.
Clichy's main thoroughfares, such as boulevard Jean Jaurès, allées Gambetta and place de la république, mark out the town's strong identity, thanks to the work of town-planning architect Bertrand Sincholles.
The flat's location means you can get around France's capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Transilien Lines L & J: Asnières-sur-Seine station 13 minutes' walk away
- Metro: Pont de Levallois Bécon (line 3), 20 minutes' walk away
- Numerous day & night bus services
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.