Charming studio high marsh - 4P
This is a charming 31m2 studio located on the 4th floor without lift of a beautiful building. It is composed of :
- Living room with a mezzanine bed and a sofa bed (140x190cm),
- Separate equipped kitchen (fridge, induction hob, microwave, kettle, Nespresso machine, toaster),
- A bathroom,
- A separate toilet,
- TV and broadband internet (WiFi),
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
Travellers have access to the whole flat.
We are available at any time, by phone, e-mail or SMS.
Required supporting documents:
- 1 piece of identity
- 1 proof of the reason for the stay (professional or school)
1 contract will be sent to you by email and an inventory of fixtures will be made on your arrival and departure.
IN THE WEEK
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 50 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 70 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 60 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 90 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control
Monthly rent excl. charges2924€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges3024€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The area is full of restaurants, famous shops and many local shops (bakery, fishmonger, restaurants, butcher's shop, dry cleaner's, pharmacy,...). In particular in the rue de Bretagne, where the famous Marché des Enfants-Rouges is located, or in the rue des rosiers.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in all the capital thanks to the numerous means of public transport:
- Metro: Saint Sébastien Froissard (line 8) at 3 minutes walk
- Metro: Richard Lenoir (line 5), 5 minutes on foot
- Vélib station
- Bus station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most used) - call 36 07. BUS (day and night)