Charming studio - Saint-Cloud
Studio of 13m2 at the gates of Paris, close to transport.
Located on the 2nd floor without lift, it consists of:
- A kitchenette, equipped and functional: fridge, hotplates, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, washing machine ...
- A living room with a sofa bed and TV
- A shower room with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and high speed internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Increased reference rent1320€
Monthly rent excl. charges1320€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1420€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Saint-Cloud benefits from excellent transport links, including the Val-de-Seine tramway (which connects La Défense to Issy-les-Moulineaux), the SNCF line to Saint-Lazare, La Défense, Versailles, Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche and the new town of Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, and the A13 motorway, which allows people from the Paris region to reach Normandy quickly.
Saint-Cloud has a rich and prestigious past, despite the destruction of its castle in 1870, which the highly publicised project of the association "Reconstruisons Saint-Cloud!" aims to rebuild.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Line L and U: Saint-Cloud, located 7 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day and night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)