COSY apartment near Champ de Mars
This 27m² studio apartment is located on the 1st floor without a lift.
The flat is a 7-minute walk from Les Invalides and a 6-minute walk from the Champ de Mars.
- A fully-equipped, functional kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, dishwasher, etc.
- A living room with a sofa bed, TV and washing machine in the cupboard
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to agent availability)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. Failure to do so will result in the keys not being handed over.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Studio n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent3665€
Monthly rent excl. charges3565€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges3665€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
It can also be described as a museum district, as it is home to the Musée d'Orsay, the Musée du Quai Branly, the Musée Rodin and the Musée Maillol. In addition, there are private mansions, historic monuments, luxury shops, the Ecole Militaire, the Hotel Matignon, the National Assembly, the Place du Palais-Bourbon and... the EIFFEL TOWER. It is undoubtedly thanks to (or because of) these luxurious monuments that it is the most affluent arrondissement in the city.
Around the Rue du Bac, the pleasant Sèvres-Babylone district is full of fine shops and haute-couture and ready-to-wear boutiques.
The flat's convenient location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to its many public transport options:
-Metro: École Militaire (line 8), 2 minutes' walk away
- Numerous day and night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)