Cosy flat - Asnières
This very attractive 40m2 flat is located on the ground floor. Access to the flat is via the courtyard, where the bins are stored.
It comprises :
- A living room with sofa and TV
- A fully-equipped kitchen with dining table, fridge, induction hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, etc.
- A beautiful bedroom with a double bed and storage space
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Bed linen and towels provided
- TV and broadband internet (WiFi)
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available every day from 9am to midnight by phone, email or message.
Arrival during the WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Increased reference rent1575€
Monthly rent excl. charges1475€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges1575€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
The flat's location means you can get around France's capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Metro: Les Agnettes (line 13), a 9-minute walk away
- Transilien train: Bois-Colombes station (line J), 9 minutes' walk away
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.