Flat 2BR/-6P - Spontini
Equipped flat a few minutes from Paris-Dauphine University, Charles de Gaulles Etoile, La Défense. Perfect for students.
It is a flat located on the 4th floor - with lift. It is composed of :
- a living room with a double sofa bed (140x200)
- a dining room
- a kitchen (fridge, microwave, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, oven, dishwasher)
- A bathroom with bath, toilet and washing machine
- A first bedroom with a double bed (140x200) and a single bed for a CHILD
- A second bedroom with a double bed (140x200) and a bathroom (including a shower WITHOUT toilet)
- Separate toilet
- Bedding and household linen provided
- TV & High Speed Internet (WiFi) included
You will have access to the whole flat, to feel at home.
I am available to answer all your questions.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent8935€
Monthly rent excl. charges8635€
Monthly charges ?300€
Monthly rent incl. charges8935€
Housecleaning price ?200€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Avenue Foch is the widest in Paris, and looks more like a park. In fact, the Bois de Boulogne (Boulogne Park) is on the other side of the Porte Dauphine, 5 minutes walk from the studio.
Arc de Triomphe, Avenue Foch, Victor Hugo, Place Dauphine and 10 minutes walk from the Champs Elysées and the Bois de Boulogne. All the shops are in this area: bakery, supermarket, butcher's shop, pharmacy, hairdressers, massage parlour, restaurants, ..... The metro is 3 minutes away on foot.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital of France via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Porte Dauphine (line 2), located 9 minutes away on foot
- Metro : Trocadero (line 6 and 9) located at 15 minutes walk
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several Taxi companies available : G7 taxis (the most used) : call 36 07.