Modern apartment - Neuilly-s/-Seine
This is a bright ground floor flat of 49m².
- A separate, fully-equipped kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine...
- Living room with sofa and TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Bathroom with shower and WC
- Storage space
- High-speed internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to agent availability)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. Failure to do so will result in the keys not being handed over.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Increased reference rent2935€
Monthly rent excl. charges2835€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2935€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Located on the outskirts of the 16th arrondissement,
Neuilly-sur-Seine is a middle-class suburb, popular with families. Ideally linked to the heart of the capital by line 1, the La Défense business district can be seen in the background. Neuilly-sur-Seine also boasts some excellent secondary schools and benefits from the greenery of the Bois de Boulogne.
Neuilly-sur-Seine is also home to the prestigious Louis Vuitton Foundation. Its building, designed by Frank Gehry, reflects the unique, creative and innovative architecture that has become emblematic of the 21st century, and is committed to art, culture and heritage.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to its many public transport options:
- Metro: Pont de Levallois Bécon (line 3), a 19-minute walk away
- Numerous day and night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)