This 19 sqm studio, located in a secure building, offers you all the comfort you need for an exceptional stay in Lyon. Located a few minutes from the Part Dieu district, it is ideal for business travellers. A stone's throw from Lyon 3 University, it may also be suitable for a couple wishing to make the most of this beautiful city.
You will be welcomed in this modern studio. Very well equipped and able to comfortably accommodate up to 2 people, the apartment is located in a quiet and secure building, with a spacious balcony with table and chairs.
The apartment offers you the following services:
- A beautiful living room with a comfortable double bed for 2 people, a flat screen TV, storage spaces and a beautiful dining table.
- A kitchen area with everything you need to prepare your favourite dishes: microwave, hotplates, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine and kitchen utensils.
- A clean and well-maintained bathroom with shower, sink, towel dryer, hair dryer and toilet.
It should also be noted that a laundry and a dryer are available on the ground floor of the residence (paid service: 2€), Wifi (with fibre) are available.
##Access to housing
The studio is located on the 6th floor with elevator. Only one set of keys will be given to you during your stay.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, you will get an answer quickly.
- Departure from God at 7min by Tram (4 stops)
- Confluence at 15 min by Tram (9 stops)
- Station / Airport: Saint Exupéry Airport 34 min by Tram
- Perrache at 9 min by Tram (5 stops)
- Downtown 25 min by Tram & Metro
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Category of propertyStudio
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Studio n°11 double bed
Owner Olivier G.
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?80€
The city of Lyon is divided into 9 districts. In the 8th arrondissement was born the cinema, invented by the brothers Louis and Auguste Lumière, the Institut Lumière traces the birth of cinema in Lyon. Lovers of architecture and style, you will be satisfied! The city of Lyon was built over 2000 years, and is still being built with respect for successive eras: this is one of the reasons for its classification as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Civil or religious sites and monuments, the oldest of which date back to Antiquity, dot the districts of Lyon.