Nice bright flat / Balcony
This bright 42m2 flat is located on the 5th floor - with lift - of a beautiful recently maintained building located a few steps from the Bois de Vincennes, it consists of :
- A living room with dining table
- A fully equipped kitchen (mini fridge, microwave, induction cooker, kettle, toaster, coffee machine, etc)
- A bedroom with a double bed (140/200cm)
- A bathroom with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Plenty of storage space
- A large balcony
- TV and broadband internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided
We are available at any time by phone, email or SMS.
We remain available throughout your stay if you have any questions or special needs, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your requests!
We enjoy accompanying our travellers during their stay so that you can have a wonderful time.
COVID-19 pandemic measures:
Health issues are our first priority, we have taken extra measures to clean and disinfect the flat before your arrival:
- The professional cleaner in charge of the flat is equipped with a mask, glove and visor.
- The flat is completely disinfected with virucidal products
- Frequently touched surfaces (switches, door handles, furniture handles, remote controls, etc.) are treated as a priority.
- Linen is cleaned at very high temperatures.
- Rooms are ventilated before your arrival.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2740€
Monthly rent excl. charges2740€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2840€
Housecleaning price ?110€
You will find all the necessary amenities: numerous restaurants, food and clothing shops.
It is a family residential area and located 2 metro stations from Paris.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily in the capital via these numerous possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Bérault (Line 1) at 2 min walk.
- Underground: Saint Mandé (Line 1) 10 min walk.
- Metro / RER : Vincennes RER A 5 min walk.
- Day and night buses
- Vélib station
- Autolib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used) - call 36 07.