Superb apt - Neuilly-sur-Seine
This is a very bright 99m² flat located on the 6th floor with lift.
It is composed of:
- An open kitchen, equipped and functional: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer ...
- A dining area with a large table
- A living room with a sofa and TV
- Three bedrooms with a double bed
- A shower room with shower and WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Bedroom n°31 double bed
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
Increased reference rent7415€
Monthly rent excl. charges7215€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges7415€
Housecleaning price ?200€
Located on the edge of the 16th arrondissement,
Neuilly-sur-Seine is a middle-class suburb, popular with families. Ideally connected to the heart of the capital by line 1, the La Défense business district can be seen in the background. It also has excellent secondary schools and benefits from the greenery of the Bois de Boulogne.
Neuilly-sur-Seine is also home to the prestigious Louis Vuitton Foundation. Its building, designed by Frank Gehry, reflects a unique, creative and innovative architecture, which has become emblematic of the 21st century, and is committed to art, culture and heritage.
The geographical location of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly throughout the capital via its many public transport options:
- Metro: Pont de Neuilly (line 1), located 5 minutes away on foot
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)