Superb flat - heart of the Marais
Located in the heart of Paris, the flat is in the Marais district, just opposite the Archives Nationales! Ideally located, you can quickly get to the city's various tourist attractions.
This 72m² flat is located on the 2nd floor without a lift.
- An open-plan, fully-equipped kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, microwave, dishwasher, oven, washing machine, etc.
- A lounge with sofa, dining table and TV
- Two master bedrooms with double beds and en-suite shower rooms and WCs.
- Plenty of storage space
- TV and broadband internet access
- Bed linen and towels provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability)
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 7pm and 11pm: 30 euros
(subject to availability of an agent)
Between 7pm and 11pm: 50 euros (subject to agent availability)
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. Failure to do so will result in the keys not being handed over.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°21 double bed
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent5760€
Monthly rent excl. charges5560€
Monthly charges ?200€
Monthly rent incl. charges5760€
Housecleaning price ?135€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Popular for its art galleries, the 3rd arrondissement also boasts a number of nuggets in terms of buildings. The Archives Nationales, the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM), the Musée Picasso and the Carreau du Temple are all at the heart of this lively and relaxing district. This is a multi-faceted arrondissement, much appreciated for its quality of life.
The flat's convenient location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Metro: Saint-Paul (line 1), a 10-minute walk away
- Metro: Filles du Calvaire (line 8), a 9-minute walk away
- Numerous day & night bus routes
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)