Beautiful flat - Villette
86m² 3-bedroom flat located in the 19th arrondissement of Paris, 2 steps from the Parc de la Villette.
This is a ground floor flat in a secure residence.
- A fully-equipped kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, oven, microwave, dishwasher, etc.
- A lounge with sofa, dining table, TV and digital piano
- A master suite with a double bed and en suite shower room with washbasin
- One bedroom with two single beds
- A bedroom with two single beds, one of which is raised (like a bunk bed)
- A bathroom with bath, washbasin, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Separate WC
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available at all times, by telephone, email or text message.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Bedroom n°22 simple beds
Bedroom n°32 simple beds
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent3665€
Monthly rent excl. charges3565€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges3665€
Housecleaning price ?170€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
A former industrial district developed around the Canal de l'Ourcq, the 19th arrondissement is now undergoing major transformations, symbolised by the Parc de la Villette and its museums, a major new cultural hub in Paris.
It's a working-class district with a deeply Parisian soul, offering some lovely secret walks around the Buttes Chaumont. A district on the rise, and well worth discovering.
The flat's location means you'll be able to get around the capital quickly and easily by public transport:
- Metro: Corentin Cariou (line 7), an 8-minute walk away
- RER: Rosa Parks (line E), 7 minutes' walk away
- Numerous day & night bus services
- Vélib station
- Several taxi companies available: Les taxis G7 (the most popular): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)