A perfectly located modern apartment
This quaint, wooden floored 1 bedroom apt was carefully designed by an architect :
• It sleeps 2 guests.
• Located steps from the lively "Rue Lepic" and “Rue des Abbesses".
• The apartment decor is tasteful and modern with a very clever use of space.
• Bedroom is very calm and open.
On entering into the apartment one finds a small entrance.
To the right is the living room area which offers a warm comfortable seating arrangement (sofa + chairs) and a centre table. The room is also equipped with an open kitchen, a foldable dining table and a foldable bed.
The open kitchen is well equipped and offers all that is needed for cooking. The foldable dining table that seats 3 persons is discretely embedded in the wall unit, as is also the single bed.
Opposite the living room is the bedroom which offers a double bed and has a double window.
To the right of the bedroom door is the stunning bathroom which offers a wide shower and a sink.
To the left of the bedroom area is the stand alone toilet.
The general decoration of the apt is chic and contemporary and gives a nice calm ambiance. It was not totally finished when photos were taken and you will be happy to see more pictures on the living room walls. This apartment offers a very good standard and a perfect location.
Charges included in the rent:
- Condominium fees
Charges not included in the rent:
Category of propertyApartment
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Check in after14:00
Check in beforeFlexible
Check out before10:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration1 year
Services charges included50€
Owner Professional owner
Default rent ?
Housecleaning price ?150€
• Montmartre is a village within Paris: it combines the atmosphere of an ancient village with trendy shops and fabulous restaurants. Many artists and movie stars live in the district.
• As you walk through Montmartre you will pass many winding and picturesque streets with fascinating houses, stairs and wonderful views over Paris. Look for the Montmartre Vineyard, walk to 'Place du Tertre' where artists will offer to draw your portrait and see Picasso’s house and the Salvador Dali museum. Visit the famous Sacre-Coeur Moorish-looking church.
• On the 'Rue des Abbesses' you will discover shops, cafes and clothing stores and in 'Rue Lepic' you will come across the market, wine shops - the cheese shop was rated n° 3 in France – bakeries and charcuteries. It’ll take a few days to select your preferred “café” !!! Walk down to the Moulin Rouge and experience the Paris nightlife.
• On the north side, close to the “Lamarck” metro station is the famous Rue du Poteau Market as well as quaint antique shops.
• The Champs-Elysees is only a ten-minute Metro ride, the Eiffel Tower, Le Marais, Les Halles, and Saint-Germain are all between 15-20 minutes from Abbesses.