Charming appt -Boulogne-Billancourt
Charming flat of 51m2 at the gates of Paris. Transports at 10 minutes walk, you can reach Paris quickly.
This is a 1st floor flat with lift, located only 10 minutes walk from the metro.
It is composed of:
- A fully equipped and functional kitchen: fridge, hob, coffee machine, toaster, kettle etc.
- A living room with a sofa bed and a TV
- A bedroom with a double bed
- A bathroom with shower and toilet
- Storage space
- TV and broadband internet
- Bed linen and towels provided
You will have access to the whole flat, so you can feel at home.
We are available at any time, by phone, email or SMS.
Arrival time: between 3pm and 6pm
Early check-in (subject to availability): between 9am and 3pm: 20 euros
Late check-in (subject to availability): between 6pm and 10pm: 30 euros
Late Late check-in (subject to availability): between 10pm and midnight: 30 euros
Between 9am and 6pm: 30 euros
Between 6pm and 10pm: 50 euros
Between 10pm and midnight: 60 euros
* All payments for check-ins must be made in cash directly to the person doing the check-in. In the absence of payment, the person will not be able to give you the keys.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Increased reference rent2385€
Monthly rent excl. charges2285€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2385€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
This town has many places of interest such as the Paul Belmondo Museum and the Théâtre de l'Ouest Parisien. With its many green spaces, the Edmond-de-Rotschild park is particularly appreciated, offering nice walks in the alleys of its French gardens.
The geographical situation of the flat will allow you to move very easily and quickly in the whole of the capital via these many possibilities of public transport:
- Metro: Boulogne Pont de Saint-Cloud (line 10), located 9 minutes away on foot
- Metro: Marcel Sembat (Line 9), 10 minutes walk
- Numerous day & night bus lines
- Velib station
- Several taxi companies available: G7 taxis (the most used): call 36 07.
Motorbike spaces in front of the residence and car spaces. (Payment 9am-7pm)
The landlord was a disaster. They could not check me in for 3 days (had to stay in a hotel), could not provide me the second key for a month, entered the apartment twice without informing me (I was not at home). The cherry on the cake - the shower was not working and it took them 10 days to fix it!