Charming flat - Pigalle
Beautiful 30m2 flat located in the Pigalle district (Paris 9th), close to transport links and tourist attractions.
This flat is located on the 4th floor without a lift, and comprises :
- A large living room with a fully equipped open-plan kitchen with a bar (fridge, hob, oven, coffee machine, kettle, toaster, washing machine, etc.) and a lounge area with a sofa bed. NO TV in the lounge
- One bedroom with double bed, TV and large wardrobe
- Separate bathroom with shower, washbasin and WC
- Television and broadband internet (WiFi)
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Storage space
You'll have access to the whole flat, so you'll feel right at home.
We are available every day from 09:00 to 00:00 via sms, e-mail, telephone and booking platforms.
Arrival in WEEK
- Check-in: between 3pm and 6pm
An agent will contact you to plan your arrival and discuss how to collect the keys.
Early check-in: between 10am and 3pm, subject to availability.
Late check-in: between 7pm and 11pm, you will need to collect the keys from our office.
Arrival on a WEEKEND
Saturday or Sunday: between 3pm and 11pm
Keys will be collected from our office near the Arc de Triomphe.
We'll make sure your arrival goes smoothly, and we'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Services included in rent & charges:
Type of rentalEntire home/apt
Furnished / unfurnishedFurnished
Bedroom n°11 double bed
Livingroom n°11 convertible sofa
Area subject to rent control ?
Increased reference rent2042€
Monthly rent excl. charges1942€
Monthly charges ?100€
Monthly rent incl. charges2042€
Housecleaning price ?110€
Check in between15:00 and 18:00
Check out before11:00
Minimum duration3 months
Maximum duration10 months
Pigalle is known for its vibrant arts scene, lively streets and numerous theatres. It is home to iconic venues such as the Moulin Rouge and the famous cabaret Le Divan du Monde, as well as boutiques, cafés and restaurants that add to its bohemian charm.
The flat's location means you can get around the capital quickly and easily, thanks to a wide range of public transport options:
- Metro: Notre-Dame-de-Lorette (line 12), a 4-minute walk away
- Metro: Cadet (line 7), a 7-minute walk away
- Gare du Nord is a 15-minute walk away, where you'll find the main TGV lines, metro lines 2, 4 and 5, and RER lines B, D and E.
- Numerous BUS lines (day and night)
- Several taxi companies are available: G7 taxis (the most popular): call 36 07.